*****Final Briefs in Class Certification *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajiv S. Khanna

HOST, Immigration.Com
Staff member
Attached are the final briefs. Let us see what the court decides. Keep your fingers crossed people.

The Court may take from a week to several weeks. Let us see where our one-year long struggle brings us. Remember, it is the fight that matters, not result. So, let us see where it goes.

operations said:
The Court may take from a week to several weeks. Let us see where our one-year long struggle brings us. Remember, it is the fight that matters, not result. So, let us see where it goes.

Well said Rajiv. Thanks a ton for the selfless efforts.

Rajiv,

You have reiterated their depositions, how can they contradict that!.
Victory is in Sight.
Thanks for your efforts, you are a beacon of light for us.

Rajiv,

You might want to consider moving to NY/NJ and contesting for US senate. You have all our support.

What do you say folks?

operations said:

I see "Ray Of Hope" from your invaluable efforts. No words to express thanks...

Thanks a lot

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks a lot for your efforts! Great Job. I hope, we could have given you better support, rather than cheering from behind, or "desktops".

Good luck!

Mr Rajiv,

I have read the brief and would like to thank you for your selfless effort and superb job you have done. I will be very interested to see how the judge is going to rule given the hard facts. If he rules in favor of the defendents, I think the judge is blind!

Rajiv, have you considered running the BCIS or Senate? You have my full support and I believe you will get 200% from immigration.com. I am working for a $5billion company and here in US since 2000 and my I140 is still awaiting appeal news after being unjustly denied. And if no decision is made before my L1 expires, I had to abandon my AOS hopes. That is CIS dirty tricks in reducing back log!

Best Regards,
Ken

Do not wait

kclee60 said:
Mr Rajiv,

I have read the brief and would like to thank you for your selfless effort and superb job you have done. I will be very interested to see how the judge is going to rule given the hard facts. If he rules in favor of the defendents, I think the judge is blind!

Rajiv, have you considered running the BCIS or Senate? You have my full support and I believe you will get 200% from immigration.com. I am working for a $5billion company and here in US since 2000 and my I140 is still awaiting appeal news after being unjustly denied. And if no decision is made before my L1 expires, I had to abandon my AOS hopes. That is CIS dirty tricks in reducing back log!

Best Regards,
Ken

Take CIS to court. there is no reason for us to have to wait after unjust denials. Sue them now.

Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement.

:)

hrithikroshan11 said:
Rajiv,

You might want to consider moving to NY/NJ and contesting for US senate. You have all our support.

What do you say folks?

:) I would be a disaster in politics. I am just a small town peasant, guys.

But as we as a communitygain more social awareness, I hope that would eventually translate into political participation from all of us. Not necessarily as candidates, but certainly as active, aware people.

I thank you all for your encourgaement. If we win the class, it would be a great victory for all of us, if we do not, it is a victiory, nonetheless. We are better prepared to come together as a group for any future action. So there is no loss here.

Take care all.

Excellent Job ~ Mr. Khanna

I am very positive about the document you submit. I read the whole document and some of the points you pointed are excellent and those points will make them to change their ways of working environment!

Great Job :) :) :)

Mr. Khanna ~ I just had a talked with one of my Friend and I am sure this is definitely not RIGHT..
What he is saying that USCIS is talking an action against all those cases who have filed their GC from different states then their company's Headquarter. I mean if one's company headquarter is in NJ and has Regional Office in say CHICAGO then USCIS is canceling the processing even though candidate got Labor approved and I-140 and I-485 is pending. :confused: :confused:
Is this statement is true or not :confused: :confused:
I am pretty sure this will not be true by USCIS can do anything to create trouble us. I guess that's their primary Job!!
The reason of doing this is because they want reduce the BACKLOG and for that they have come up with this!!

Please let us know if you know anything about this news??

I will be highly appreciated for your reply from you auspicious time!

Thanks a lot in advance!! :) :)

Rajiv,

Your brief is very compelling. It is very obvious that CIS tried to correct it self after the Law Suit. Does it make this law suit not a candidate for Class Action? I dont think so. For that matter, now there are lot of candidates whose dates are 2 years before JIT date ( in case of CSC ), may be its the same for other service centers. Why are all these cases pending, if the JIT date is in Oct 2003 ? Are they all held because of "Security Checks" or "RFE"s ?

CIS should act wisely, accept its mistake and correct it self instead of trying to support its mistakes.

I hope Honourable Judge takes a right decision.

Good luck,

I think you are referring to this

GC_SE_HAI_SHAAN said:
Mr. Khanna ~ I just had a talked with one of my Friend and I am sure this is definitely not RIGHT..
What he is saying that USCIS is talking an action against all those cases who have filed their GC from different states then their company's Headquarter. I mean if one's company headquarter is in NJ and has Regional Office in say CHICAGO then USCIS is canceling the processing even though candidate got Labor approved and I-140 and I-485 is pending. :confused: :confused:
Is this statement is true or not :confused: :confused:
I am pretty sure this will not be true by USCIS can do anything to create trouble us. I guess that's their primary Job!!
The reason of doing this is because they want reduce the BACKLOG and for that they have come up with this!!

Please let us know if you know anything about this news??

I will be highly appreciated for your reply from you auspicious time!

Thanks a lot in advance!! :) :)

I have reported the following:
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/dolbreifing.html

Nothing else is going on as far as I know.

What about the cases where the labor has been approved from a satellite or a 'sham' office? Can the USCIS still cancel the processing of I-140 and I-485?

thanks,
-Ajit

they could

All_Names_Taken said:
What about the cases where the labor has been approved from a satellite or a 'sham' office? Can the USCIS still cancel the processing of I-140 and I-485?

thanks,
-Ajit

They could, but they are unlikely to. Too many gray areas for the govt, IMHO.

Thanks for your reply..but still need to make sure??

Mr. Khanna,

I am aware about this news but the news I am talking about is that they want to reduce the backlog for that reason they are trying dismiss all the cases which will follow the situation I mentioned earlier.

I wanted to know whether they can dismiss the case if one's file the GC from regional office not from the Head office??

I have filed my Labor from Chicago and I-140/485 from Nebraska and my office has a branch in Chicago but my company's Head office is in NJ. Will there Be any chance that they can take an action against it?
Please let me know! I am very tensed after I heard about this. I couldn't able to sleep last night.. :mad: :mad:

Appreciate your reply! ;)

In their quest to show some movement of dates, they have advanced the 485 dates in CSC to November 2003. Besides, they are also processing concurrent 485 filed in 2004 as part of pilot program.

But the big question is what have they done to reduce the backlog in other centers? The dates in VSC, NSC and TSC is still 2002. They can't claim to have reduced the backlog by purely focussing at CSC.

When they could move the processing date from Jan 2003 to July 2003 for CSC in just two weeks, that shows the processing takes very little time. Rest of the delay is because of files sitting on shelves with no action.

Any way to request them to do the same for other service centers and provide them relief also?

Already Approved Labor/I-140 through supposed Sham Offices - Are they affected ?

operations said:
I have reported the following:
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/dolbreifing.html

Nothing else is going on as far as I know.
Hi Rajiv,

What happens to cases that already have approved labor/I-140s through the supposed sham/satellite offices ? How are those cases affected ? Your Memo does not specifically call out for those cases.

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.