Filing AR11 while moving between two locations,

childin

Dear Sir,

Some Detials:
My wife joined TVU for Fall 2010 while she was on H4 (she entered US on H4 in Dec'2009) and took her classes online. Around Oct'2010 we applied for her COS to F1 and it was approved around 25th of Dec 2010..by then she had completed her first semester. Now she is on F1 (before TVU was shutdown?) but never got enrolled into the second semester classes...she did not work or do anything illegal as far as we know..apart from attending the classes online, here from columbus.

Question on Updating AR11:
The Address on her sevis is same as where we have stayed (columbus, OH) since she came to US. But since first week of Jan' 2011 i am in chicago (in a hotel) for my work related business and will be going back next week to columbus....and then from second week of Feb'2011 i will be moving to Indianapollis to work on a new project. We still have the home in columbus, OH. Given this travel situation, how do you suggest us update the AR11? Can we wait untill we move to indiana? Becos, i think if ICE needs to contact us, they do have my contact phone numbers as provided in the I-539 when we applied for COS from H4 to F1.

Please advice...

PS: Thank you very much for helping students with everything you are doing.....

Dinesh C

Last edited by a moderator: