Filed I485 on May 31 for spouse. Mine apprvd on June 1. Whats her I485 future?

You may try calling the customer service and inquire. I know about one person who did the same and got a receipt number. It's been a month now...they should have the application in the system at least.

Do keep us posted

Thanks and Good Luck

Sorry guys for late reply. I have not received any Receipt Notice yet. My spouse case has been sent to Dallas, TX.
Since my spouse is in US on H1, it would not be Follow to join case. It will be a regular I485 case. This is what I have learnt so far from this forum.

Her application was received by USCIS on June 4 and today its July 4. Does it take this long to receive a receipt Notice?
Can I send them any proof that I have become Permanent Resident (without having her receipt number)? Or any thing I can do to inquire/speed up about her case?

Thanks
Mohit

dnaren -
For your spouse did you submit evidence that you have been granted permanent residence along with your I485?

I did not sent any evidence as I got my I485 approved a day after I sent her case.

I didn't submit anything more than the I-485 application.

I am in same situation, PD: Aug 2002/ EB3/India. Got approved on 06/16/2007.
I preponed my marriage from June to May, after seeing the June bulletin. Got H4 stamped, arrived in US with my wife. Was preparing docs to file for my wife, retrogressed again on July 1st.
Have not filed for my wife yet. Now looks like cant file till October. I hope "ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS UNDER SECTION 245(K)" would help us out.

Congrats for wedding. I wonder how much impact these dates make to our lives.
ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS UNDER SECTION 245(K) will make her safe for 6 months on H4 status.

I am in same situation, PD: Aug 2002/ EB3/India. Got approved on 06/16/2007.
I preponed my marriage from June to May, after seeing the June bulletin. Got H4 stamped, arrived in US with my wife. Was preparing docs to file for my wife, retrogressed again on July 1st.
Have not filed for my wife yet. Now looks like cant file till October. I hope "ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS UNDER SECTION 245(K)" would help us out.

There are not too many options. I consulted a top attorney paying $440 for a 20min call. 245(k) allows 180 days from the date of your approval to file your wife's petition provided the PD gets current. After that you have to pursue follow to join by filing form I824. You can try H4 to F1, but thats risky bcoz 1) she is currently out of status and therefore may not be unable to COS with in the country and 2) she is married to a permanent resident and may not be able to change status outside the country.

Lets hope the visa numbers get current for our priority dates in Oct to get out of this mess.

Finally got the receipt number

For my wife's 485,131,756 Phew!!!!
Check en cached after 1 month ND July 18th 2007

Congrats Sanan!
I am still waiting for recipt numbers for 485,131,756. Spouse's papers filed on June 1.

receipt ?

Mohit:
Did you get receipt of your wife 485 ?
I got my 485 approval email which I had filed in 2004. My attorney has already mailed my wife 485 application on 2nd July. I am anxiously waiting for my wife 485 receipt notice.

Thanks

order of AOS case adjudication

Assuming we get receipts for our spouse 485's. How does USCIS decide which case to pick up first, would it be based on RD OR would the case get priority over other cases since the primary applicant has been approved? Any memos, opinions around this?

BioMetrics notice recieved!!

Finally I got straight the Biometrics for my wife. Which is carring the recipt number too. Thats a good news and was my main concern.

My company still haven't told me abt the recipt no...but I guess the number on Biometrics will be her recipt number.

Do the spouse also go through 2 finger prints? Any guesses how far is the GC assuming no issues with Name check or any other thing?

I don't get a mail alerting for new post in forum, so i often get late in posting.

Thanks

congrats..i think everyone has to go through fingerprinting.

i think the GC is probably between oct 2007 - oct 2008.

Finally I got straight the Biometrics for my wife. Which is carring the recipt number too. Thats a good news and was my main concern.

My company still haven't told me abt the recipt no...but I guess the number on Biometrics will be her recipt number.

Do the spouse also go through 2 finger prints? Any guesses how far is the GC assuming no issues with Name check or any other thing?

I don't get a mail alerting for new post in forum, so i often get late in posting.

Thanks