File inquiry for your case

Apparently AILA puts new processing time in its website and after a while USCIS will change too. I am waiting for USCIS website as well to call them.

I sent an e-mail to FBI name checking today. I will let you know if they reply me.

cody2 said:
I sent an e-mail to FBI name checking today. I will let you know if they reply me.
do you know where are these people located? They transfer my case on March 2005 somewhere and INS people keep saying that they dont know where, I assume I should be FBI. could you give me the Email address as well
Appreciate.

Guys

Don't be amazed by my naiveness, but how do you guys contact the FBI. Do they have phone or e-mail address that could be contacted, and if so could someone update me on that? and my case is pending in Nebreska?

Name checking progress ckecking:

FBI tel:202-324-2399. e-mail:fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov
you might find them in many newspapers
First call the phone, phone will teach you how to write am e-mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cody I really appreciate your help. I will contact the number first and see what will happen. as soon as they update the uscis website with new processing dates I will file an inquiry on my I-485 eventhough it wont help that much but still is the way to find out what is going on.
Thanks again for you Info.

Regards,

Sorry I forgot to mention it earlier. I am a refugee a little bit diffrent timeline for I-485 application but in the same boat. but I think my case is one of those crazy one that will never get approved for a long time.
All of my friend which applied a year ago and even less have gotten approval. I think my problem is because I travel a lot and since I have pending case after each time I travel they check my name again to make sure I am clear. thats why it is taking so long or they have lost my case some where along the line.

Regards,

I called CIS yesterday after NSC changed to new updates and file an inquiry for I-485. She asked me all the info that she needed, the funny part since it is my second time to file an inquiry with them, the sent me an email last night and which says, thay have filed it and and small details.

Lets see what is going to happen.

nasrmobin said:
I called CIS yesterday after NSC changed to new updates and file an inquiry for I-485. She asked me all the info that she needed, the funny part since it is my second time to file an inquiry with them, the sent me an email last night and which says, thay have filed it and and small details.

Lets see what is going to happen.

I did call NSC, but a man asked me to wait for two months( after my Code 1) till Jan.15. 06. he said: " If I could not get an approval, I could file an inquiry."

Last edited by a moderator: