File AC21 now or wait ?? please help

usmanb

Registered Users (C)
I worked for company A for 3 years filed GC and joined company B (contracting company), I filed i485 in Jun/07 through company A while working with company B on H1b.
i-140 is approved and i485 is pending since Jun 2007, I recently joined full time company C where I was contracting through B, same job duties more salary as in the labor.

my questions are:
- Is it adviseable to file AC21, right away or should I wait and file AC21 only if i get RFE ?
- My GC is for future employment, if I dont file AC21 and get i485 approval, would I have to work of sponsoring company for atleast 6 months after approval?
-Is it adviseable to file AC21 via lawyer or self filing is safe ?

Thanks in advance

Is it EB2 (or) EB3 ?. I would suggest you that...since it's a fulltime job with company C, it's advisable to file AC-21. Self filing is sufficient. Are you are going to keep the old attorney?

Thanks for your reply, my case is EB3, ROW PD: oct/2002
any idea about the second question ?

If you'd filed AC-21 while working fulltime with company C and still working with company C at the time of your I-485 approval...then you don't need to go back to the sponsored company. This is my understanding. Others can confirm on this.

I worked for company A for 3 years filed GC and joined company B (contracting company), I filed i485 in Jun/07 through company A while working with company B on H1b.
i-140 is approved and i485 is pending since Jun 2007, I recently joined full time company C where I was contracting through B, same job duties more salary as in the labor.

my questions are:
- Is it adviseable to file AC21, right away or should I wait and file AC21 only if i get RFE ?
---------------------------------once join C file AC21. why wait for RFE and in RFE they may ask many documents.

- My GC is for future employment, if I dont file AC21 and get i485 approval, would I have to work of sponsoring company for atleast 6 months after approval?
-------------------if you file AC21 with C job offer letter you need to work with C after I-485 approval.
-Is it adviseable to file AC21 via lawyer or self filing is safe ?
-------------------------------Many file directly. if company C lawyer is ready to file you can file through him.

Thanks in advance
your I-485 was filed by lawyer of A. any RFE will go to him. Hire your lawyer so that new lawyer send form G28. Or revoke the G28 filed by lawyer of A and request USCIS that layer XYZ no more represent you and any future communication from USCIS should be sent directly to you on your address…….. Write your name, A#, DOB, I-485 filing receipt# attach copy of I-485 filing receipt,sign the request letter with date and write your address. Out side the envelope write in big bold letters: Request to revoke the Form G28 sent with pending I-485 form. Sent it with certified return receipt and keep the copy of any document you send to USCIS.