few querries , can anyone answer??

welcomehome

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

I had recently got a first Initial assesment and my interview was waived off.
1) Can someone reply to my questions??They have asked for recent paystubs & recent W2 returns but I am on leave since May2003 so Can I just Aprill2003 paystub ( is only one paystub ok??)
2)Also now that I will have to pay the fees too, if for any reason I decide not to go to canada after I receive the final landing papers, can I still be eligible for refund for RLOF??
3) They had asked for transcript along but in India no one gives or has transcript can someone tell me if this is mandatory???
4)Now that they had waived off my Interview, Can I still submit my medical within six months or do I have to send them along with other supporting docs asked by them?? If I dont sent the medicals immly and sent the other docs immly, what will be their stand?? Will they send me a letter asking me to send the medicals??

Replies Appreciated !

Thanks

Originally posted by welcomehome
Hi ,

I had recently got a first Initial assesment and my interview was waived off.
1) Can someone reply to my questions??They have asked for recent paystubs & recent W2 returns but I am on leave since May2003 so Can I just Aprill2003 paystub ( is only one paystub ok??)
Ans:
Yes, You can send the previous months paystubs say mar/apr 2003.

2)Also now that I will have to pay the fees too, if for any reason I decide not to go to canada after I receive the final landing papers, can I still be eligible for refund for RLOF??
Ans:
No.

3) They had asked for transcript along but in India no one gives or has transcript can someone tell me if this is mandatory???
Ans:
You should be able to get the transcipts from your Univ. if not
should write a letter to CIC explaining why you are unable to provide them.

4)Now that they had waived off my Interview, Can I still submit my medical within six months or do I have to send them along with other supporting docs asked by them?? If I dont sent the medicals immly and sent the other docs immly, what will be their stand?? Will they send me a letter asking me to send the medicals??

Ans:
Check the instructions in the letter you have received from
CIC about when to do medicals and follow the instructions.

CIC require medicals and the required documents from you
and the background checks to get to the point of getting
your PR application approved.

Anyhow, medicals are sent to the CIC directly by the Physician
where you perform your medicals. And remember you need
to schedule an appointment for medicals which are not walk-ins.

Replies Appreciated !

Thanks

Hope this info helps you.

Vjy

2) Also now that I will have to pay the fees too, if for any reason I decide not to go to Canada after I receive the final landing papers, can I still be eligible for refund for RLOF??

---- YES, you can get your ROLF back even if you get your landing papers. What you have to do is you should write to the consulate that you do NOT want to land in Canada and would like to surrender Canada PR papers. It should be done before your Landing paper Expiry date. One can only get back ROLF not other processing fees.

Regarding the TRANSCRIPT you can submit your Mark sheets. One of my friends did not have Transcripts and University clerk did not know what it is. Then he took the copy of Transcript of his friend and showed the sample transcript then the University clerk typed all the info looking at mark sheets on University letterhead and stamped it. Now the University clerk knows what is Transcript. It was University in Maharashtra. You can do the same thing if you wish.