February 2003 I140/I484 concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
USCIS Online Status Check - I140

Hi mam123,
Same case with me too. Since beginning of filing(02/14/2003), my online I140 case status is showing just what you mentioned. Did you figure out something? or contacted your attorney again. In my case attorney don't want to contact the INS at all. Please keep posted.

Does anybody has the same problem? If so, whether these cases are being approved or not?

Vn1232000,
12/30/2003.

------------------------------------------
When I check my I140 status on USCIS online status check, I get the following message and hence I am unable to check my status:
------------------
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.
--------------------------

I was very much concerned about this and when I enquired with my attorney, she says that it is a system glich with USCIS and nothing to worry about the case.

Is anybody having this problem ?? Is this something to be concerned? Please reply

My details:

EAC-03-132-XXXXX (Concurrent filing)
ND - 02/19/2003
I140/I485 - Pending

I140 question

Hello,
i had my I140 approved from my previous company (EB3 labor), but had to restart my gc processing 'cos i changed employers (labor now in EB2). Does anybody know if the previous I140 can be reused ?

Re: I140 question

It can be used if you go back to your old employer...!!

Originally posted by gc7723
Hello,
i had my I140 approved from my previous company (EB3 labor), but had to restart my gc processing 'cos i changed employers (labor now in EB2). Does anybody know if the previous I140 can be reused ?

checks payable to DHS?

Hi guys,
Where should the filing fee payable to, - DHS? USCIS? both?... let me know if you have the knowledge. Thanks!

Re: checks payable to DHS?

use: USCIS
I have applied for EAD renewal lately, payable to USCIS.

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Hi guys,
Where should the filing fee payable to, - DHS? USCIS? both?... let me know if you have the knowledge. Thanks!

Re: Re: checks payable to DHS?

Originally posted by Sanga
use: USCIS
I have applied for EAD renewal lately, payable to USCIS.
But according to my attorney, the filing fee has been made payable to DHS. Is it acceptable?

140 Approved

Hi guys,

Finally my 140 got approved, yesterday. Here is my info

Cat. : EB3 -- No RFE

AD: Feb 10th 2003

ND March 7th 2003

FP May 15th 2003

EAD N/A

AP N/A

140 Jan 7th 2004.

Wish you all Good Luck.

Cheers
Myself

I-140 approved! What is next?

Fellow GC seekers,

A good portion of the February 2003 concurrent filers had completed Finger Prints and got the I-140 approved. Two questions:

1) What is the next step or communication from INS?

2) Is there a forum that tracks I-485 february 03 filers?

Thanks for any input...

I know we have a long wait now, probably one more year or so before we get hopefully the good news and then what. Is there an interview here in the US? Do we have to go out of the country and get something else stamp in our passport?
Im curently living/working in the US in case you wonder

Thanks, best of luck and keep this thread alive. It always good to read from you guys and know other people cases and situations.

Viko

What's the latest count? Do we know if a good percentage of Feb filers have been approved. It still seems like a lot of us are still waiting. However, we are seeing some september and october approvals (some of them without any RFEs).

--Slink

Fellow Feb 03 Filers

Guys,
my I-140 got approved last year in March. But EAD was a bit late in the game. I will file for the renewal EAD in March (90 days prior to the initial one). First one expires in June 04. Here are my details:
EB3-MA - VSC I-140/485 -->RD - 2/13/03
ND-->3/14/03
I-140 AD: 3/26/03
FP1:4/20/03
EAD AD: 6/03
haven't applied for AP yet.

Hi Slink,

There is an excel spreadsheet that track progress. Only 33 people had input their case. Of those 7 updated it noting their I140 approval.

Assuming that is a random sample that represent the group well, you can say that almost 1/4 got I-140 approval.

But knowing that many people will abandon this thread without updating their data I guestimate that at list 1/3 to 1/2 of the Feb concurrent filer have their I-140 already approved.

Guys please update your data in the xls spreadsheet. Nobody is doing it for you if you post your dates on the body of the email.

That will greatly help people whose I-140 hasnt been approved yet to estimate their cases.

best of luck,

Vikoviko

Thread Read-only

We are planning to make this thread read-only, you can view the contents, but cannot make updations to it. Please use the 2003 Consolidated tracker for discussions/updations etc, all the data has been already ported there, you may need to update the 2003 tracker if you have updated this tracker only in the past few days.

If anyone has any objections, pls let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.