Feb03 to May03 Filers

Similar response on my Advance payroll

I got a similar response on my Advance Payroll which is now overdue by a month based on the current processing date.

The status on my case has been updated recently stating the current processing time that it is taking.

Re: Similar response on my Advance payroll

Its not Advance Payroll, it is Advance Parole...

Originally posted by bbcd
I got a similar response on my Advance Payroll which is now overdue by a month based on the current processing date.

The status on my case has been updated recently stating the current processing time that it is taking.

last updated data from USCIS?

What does last updated data mean? How to get it?

Mine is EB-2, NIW
I-140 RD: 05/05/2003, not approve yet;
I-485 RD: 12/17/2003, EAD and AP were approved on Feb, 2004.

JesseShi

My details

Here are my details
EB2 RIR Concurrent

RD 04/14/2003
ND 04/15/2003
I-765 Approve twice
AD approved once

Waiting for I-140 Approval
Last update on I-140 case 04/12/2004
Last update on I-485 case 04/15/2004

The processing times are updated!!!!

As of today its April 01, 2003, for I-140.

Its surprsing the dates jumped by 25 days in last 15 days (it was 05 march 03)!!!!!!

any one got approved......

no reply on mine..............stilll wating!!!!!!!!!!

R.D for I-140
28 of feb 2003

Hi ForeverIi-140

Samething Here, My Reciept Date is March 10, 2003, and my status still shows .... 350 - 400 days stuff.

I just spoke to my attorney regarding this, and he says, that is an approximate date, and that TCS is not at all consistant.

In fact, he recieved an approval for one of the 140, which had been submitted in November 2003 (Some Lucky Guy).

Let us wait and wait and wait - I guess

I-140 NIW approved

I-140 only. NIW, F1 student. ND: 3/6/03
AD: 4/23/04
on-line infomation not changed yet, but I received the hard copy (I-797 approval notice) from my lawyer.
No REF.
Many thanks to this forum.

My ND is 2/24/03... Where would I go? What should I do? Why does it take so long???

hi, benjamin1001:

Congratulation !

Did you see any change in your "last updated" or case status? Did you receive any email notification from BCIS ?

My I-140Z(NIW) / I-485 (concurrent) RD is 3/25/03, both were updated on the same day as yours, 04/12/04. However, still anxiously waiting. Thanks,

ND 3/11/2003

My notice date is 3/11/2003
EB-3, concurrent filer, fingerprint done, medical sent.
Still waiting for any kind of approval (except AP and EAD, which I just submitted the renewal)...
I am getting very very nervous here!!!

on-line info

Up to now, the on-line information for my case has not been changed. I also didn't receive e-mail notification from USCIS. Yesterday my lawyer called me and faxed me the approval notice, and the approval date in the I-797 approval notice is 04/23/04.

benjamin1001:

Thanks, so to my understanding, there is no change at all in both "last updated" in your portfolio (BCIS customer account) and case status.

Luna_Ca: how about you ? any change in your portfolio "last updated" column ?

My FP was also collected and cleared in June, 2003, EAD/AP approved last July/August, just sent for 2nd EAD renewal.

Thanks,

My I-140 Rd is 02/28/03
No replies yet....
So i called the customer service center
(u can call if the proccessing dates are 30 days ahead of ur filing date)

She said i shuld send a status enquiry.....and the Texac center will reply in 4-5 weeks. But my employer or his lawyer shuld call for that.

So will do that on monday.

Lets see what happens.

Hi All,

My 140 EB3 Receipt date is 02/25/03 and still pending.......I called up yesterday and opened a status inquiry. They verified my address, phone number and date of birth before opening the inquiry..... My 140 was filed by my employer and i have opened the inquiry.......is it a problem ????? should
employer only open the status inquiry ????? Also i have not informed my employer about this. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Any approvals for Feb Filers??

The processing dates make u want to leap up in joy....but then are any of u guys getting any approvals...;Next week may be telling!!but by golly it is good to see some activity here :)

You can enquire about your case

Krisappu said:
Hi All,

My 140 EB3 Receipt date is 02/25/03 and still pending.......I called up yesterday and opened a status inquiry. They verified my address, phone number and date of birth before opening the inquiry..... My 140 was filed by my employer and i have opened the inquiry.......is it a problem ????? should
employer only open the status inquiry ????? Also i have not informed my employer about this. Please let me know.

Thanks,

There is no issue with what you did. I am not sure ho wother members got a different response (e.g. Your lawyer or company should call). In any case, remember that you cannot make more than 1 enquiry every 30 days.

Good luck.

it goes by whose taking call.... not by procedures or law

though employer is the petitioner for 140s, we can still enquire about them. If they tell you to let your employer call them, just hang up and call back after couple of hours.

It all depends upon the individual taking the call.