Feb 2002 Tracker I

Anyone with ND before Feb 4th still waiting?

My case:
RD: 01/29/2002
ND: 02/04/2002
EAC# : EAC-02-102-##### ( Labor Substitute)

Anyone with similar case still waitng ?

hey i485question

IS the substitute labor you are using has an I-140 approved for some body else.... I am also using substitute labor
thanks
AP1

To: barati_s

I seen you always asked ppls information hiding your one. I requested you before for partial EAC number but you ignored it cleverly. But always asking ppls ND, RD etc. etc. So be little cooperative and post your ND, RD and partial Eac number.

to barati_s & Habib : be patient

Your guys are lucky enough that you both know your case details - my company won\'t disclose it to me only saying the package was received on Feb 27 2002 - I have to live by your guys to see the progress...

Now the question is why there are so few VSC approvals recently, does anybody know how many cases are pending at VSC for I-140?

Don\'t worry

Don\'t even bother to look at Habib\'s comments. He/she is such a moran that always gives these kind of stupid comments. He/she better realiaze the purpose of this forum.

new ins directive

Hi everyone

There is a new directive re expansion of middle initial to write the full mid name on applications

has anyone recvd RFE on this issue yet? I feel it is going to generate lots of rfe\'s and trigger further delays.

Any ideas how to pre-empt a rfe by sending faxes etc, if so what supporting documents to include

Question to BV

What information do you get out of this receipt number ?

EAC-02-113-5XXXX

Does it give me any idea about processing time of I-140 ? Please explain if someone knows it.
In the Status check plohe line (AVM ?), How do you enter the number above ?

Thanks,

Ravi

No Title

When you call the VSC avm 802-527-4913 you can track your status by entering your Receipt no. You can follow the instructions.
I think the options are 1,1. You have to enter the EAC(322)-02-113-????? then it asks to verify the number press one. Then the msg will be your I-140 was received.......

Once the case is approved you will here the msg changed to This case has been approved.......

The processing time mentioned in the AVM is 150-240 days. I dont think that is true.

I hope this helps.

Is it really slowing down or am I imagining things

Have not seen any approvals lately. Mine is EAC-102-120-XXXX. RD 2/17 ND 2/27. (EB2)
Anybody got some good news lately.