Feb 2002 cases, 2nd FP

2 FP done on 4th Jan 04

Have completed our 2nd FP on 4 th Jan '04

Status shows FP results received on 7th Jan '04

No RFE
No Approval

JLever
WAC021145xxxx

It is good if people post their EB category along with their details. So that, we can track to which category they are sending 2nd FP/RFE etc...

After seeing many approvals/RFEs/2nd FP to EB2/EB1 categories, I think at this moment, CSC is not bothering about EB3 I guess.

--Regards,

2nd FP done

I got 2nd FP 2 weeks back but it was scheduled for jun 18th. But I went on may 19th and completed my FP. I went to Portand, OR ASC. The online status is still not updated.

I think my lawyer sent 2nd FP request enquiry in Feb or March of 2004.

My details:

WAC-02-120-5xxxxx (EB3)
1st FP Sept 2002
2nd FP May 2004

3 EADs and 2 APs

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 2nd FP

Sent letter to Senator Feinstein and Boxer about 2 weeks ago.

Got my FP yesterday 05/29/04, date set for 06/30/04.

No changed in status, touched date still 04/07/04

WAC02-105-53***
ND Feb 06 2002

EB3

No 2nd FP yet.

No 2nd FP yet.

Sent emails/faxes to local senators and USCIS.

Received response from local senators but not from USCIS. No change in the "last updated" date.

--Regards

Got 2nd FP notice

Got 2nd FP notice on 5/28 and is scheduled for july 7th. No change in online message. Still says FP results received on March 27th of 2002(1st FP).......

Last edited by a moderator:
Recd 2nd FP notice ...

Received 2nd FP notice for self and wife, scheduled for 7/11 at Phoenix.
Planning to do early..

Sibhra
WAC-02-122-***
RD : 02/15/2002

2nd FP notice

Hi. I just got my 2nd FP notice last week. (Online message has not changed). It is scheduled for 06-12-04
WAC-02-103
RD:01-28-02
ND:02-05-02

WAC-02-107-XXXXX (EB3) was Transferred to Local Office..

Hello Everyone,

Finally some movement in my Case....

My case was transferred to Local INS office yesterday (6/1/2004). The "last updated" date was changed to 6/1 but I didn't get any email eventhough I set my profile to send an email whenever the status changes.

The case status was changed as follows.

Current Status:

On June 1, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in PORTLAND, OR for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

I checked the processing dates for PORTLAND, OR and they are currently processing Dec 30th 2003 cases and where as my case belongs to Feb 2002.

I have sent fax couple of times (LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2) and I received a reply from senator that he is going to contact CSC to check on my case. I don't whether sending faxes triggered some change in my case progress or USCIS might have started looking into the Feb 2002 cases.

My questions are,

1. How many days it usually takes to get the approval once the case transfers to the Local INS?

2. Anyone from Portland area got their cases transferred to the local INS? If so, how much time it took for you to get response from the local INS office?

3. I moved to a new location and changed my address using AR-11 and called USCIS and updated twice and I didn't get confirmation from them. Do I need to call local INS to update the new address again?

I appreciate your inputs on this.

Thanks a bunch,

Regards,