FBI Name Check Phone Discontinued!!

NYGCSeeker

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I tried to call the FBI Name check information Number 202-324-2399 and got the message that from 24th Sept, they are no longer providing the phone service. Instead they are asking us to write to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

I am not sure about the FAX though.
Hope this helps.

NYGCSeeker said:
Hello All,

I tried to call the FBI Name check information Number 202-324-2399 and got the message that from 24th Sept, they are no longer providing the phone service. Instead they are asking us to write to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov

I am not sure about the FAX though.
Hope this helps.

I have read about FBI Name check in couple of posts. What is this all about?

LiveAndLetLive said:
I have read about FBI Name check in couple of posts. What is this all about?

I believe that USCIS initiates two checks, one Name Check and the other the FP. From previous postings, I gather that Name Check is initiated at the start of the 485 process.

Veterans, Please correct me if I am wrong..

NYGCSeeker said:
I believe that USCIS initiates two checks, one Name Check and the other the FP. From previous postings, I gather that Name Check is initiated at the start of the 485 process.

Veterans, Please correct me if I am wrong..
Hi,
FYI I just called FBI and they told me that my FP2 was done and succesffuly completed on sept 10 (same day when i had my fp done). But my LUD didn't change.

Finger Printing check will take less than few minutes and it is an automated process and as soon as the FP request goes to FBI from ASC, it processes the request and sends the results immediately.

Hi Guys
There alot of other people who are suffering from MAr/April/June/July 2002.
They have completed their FP2 and now wait for name check clearance. This system sucks. Does any one read the court issue where Mr. Rajiv is fighting for all of us. We hope to win . Support the fight. Give your suggestion .