FBI Clearance and NJ State Police Clearance Question

h1empl

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I got the fingerprinting done through NJ State Police. I have 2 cards. One is a white one and the other one is a blue one.
My question is, which card do I send to FBI and which card to NJ State Police Dept ?
Should I send both cards(blue and white) to FBI ?
Do I need to send any photographs to FBI/NJ State Police along with the Fingerprinting cards ?
What fees need to be mailed to NJ State Police and who should it be made payable ?
I believe the fee for FBI is $18 made payable to US Treasury.
Please confirm.
I plan to mail the cards to FBI and NJ State Police dept over the weekend. So kindly reply asap.

Thank you.

80 points

This may not be the anwswer but I have a question for you.
Do you have eligible points(i.e 80)for Canada Immigration?

Pannu

h1empl: your answers.

I got the fingerprinting done through NJ State Police. I have 2 cards. One is a white one and the other one is a blue one.
My question is, which card do I send to FBI and which card to NJ State Police Dept ?
--> I think, White card to FBI(almost square size card, where your finger print is printed). NJ police has to do nothing with your FBI thing/verification.

Should I send both cards(blue and white) to FBI ?
--> Only White card.

Do I need to send any photographs to FBI/NJ State Police along with the Fingerprinting cards ?
--> No photographs. Just simple letter, Money order of $18, Your finger print card filledup.

What fees need to be mailed to NJ State Police and who should it be made payable ?
--> I think, $18.

I believe the fee for FBI is $18 made payable to US Treasury.
Please confirm.
--> You are right. Make sure exact name.

I plan to mail the cards to FBI and NJ State Police dept over the weekend. So kindly reply asap.
--> no need to send NJ police.

The procedure what I understand is as follow. FBI has all criminal\'s finger print database of USA. So, they will put your Card in software, which will match your finger prints with their criminal record\'s finger print. If it is not matching, means you are okay. FBI will print their stamp("No arrest Record") at backside of Finger print, and mail you back. FBI takes total 1 month to finish this procedure. So, I dont think, NJ police comes in picture. Even you can go to private Finger print agency, they also can help you to print your finger print on blank finger print card. NJ police has serve you at free of cost, while Finger print agency charges $18 ($16 for showing you how to print finger marks + $2 blank card charge)

my fingerprinting

I just sent to FBI ..no state police ..that was 2 years back ..don\'t think the rules changed.