FBI Certificates/Clearance

AshvinKPatel

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Anybody Send Fingerprint for FBI Clearance ?

How much time it takes ?

We have to Send

1> Fingerprint
2> US $18
3> Request Letter

Anything else document ?

Thanks,
Ashvin Patel

Usually it will take arround 30-45 days maximum. even less if u stayed more than 2 yrs in US. Don't forget to attach prepaid self addressed envelop to get back ur results.

Sent Finger printing on 7/9/02. Till now no news. Did not sent self addresed envelope for return as canadian document does n't states to send self address enevelope fo FBI for return of finger printing. Is that issue.

No need to send the pre-paid envelope, as the instructions do not state that. I did it in March/2002, and it took about 3 weeks to get the result.

fbi finger prints

guys..
u don't have to send a self addressed envelope...i didn't send any..and BTW it takes around 35 days to get them...

Hi,

Is it 35 working days or that includes saturday and sunday in 35 days. Please reply.

Hi,

Is it 35 working days or that includes saturday and sunday in 35 days. Please reply.

got FBI Report.

Hi,
Today I got FBI Report. But it sealed cover. Can I open and see what is that inside ? or I have to sent Sealed cover to FBI with other paper. I am sending all paper to Bufflo on Monday(19/08)
I sent also prepaid fedex cover also

Sent to FBI : 07/19/2002
got from FBI : 08/16/2002

Thanks,
Ashvin Patel

You can and infact you should open the envelope. FBI would have returned you all the papers you send them. You have to send just the Fingerprint card and the small stamped form which FBI would have stapled to your card, to canadian consulate.
Dont forget to send a cover letter giving your file no when you mail it to canadian consulate.