Fax Number for TSC

Ari2002

Registered Users (C)
Does any one know the fax number for TSC?

I need to request them to send me the I765 RFE that got lost in the mail.

Thanks in advance.

Ari

Thanks so much gckajadoo

I will try these numbers and keep the forum posted about which one(s) worked

Out of all the TSC I485 related fax numbers, the following two seems to be working: 214-962-2632 and 214-962-5441

Not sure if my request went to the right people though

Yet to get a response from them

RFE's fax number at TSC: 214-962-5428

Out of all the TSC I485 related fax numbers, the following two seems to be working: 214-962-2632 and 214-962-5441

Not sure if my request went to the right people though

Yet to get a response from them

Ari2002,
RFE's fax number at TSC: 214-962-5428. This is only for RFE related fax. This number was mentioned on the fax that I rece. from TSC officer on my 2nd RFE. Also i didn't get original RFE from this officer, i faxed to
214-962-5428 raising my concern (missing original RFE in mail), the next day i was called up, she (0fficer who issued RFE) explained to me that I can reply to RFE using fax version and no need to wait for original RFE. Also i was suggested to use this fax for replying 2nd RFE, i informed my attorney the same, today my fedex just reached to attorney office, let's see when my attorney faxes to TSC.

good luck anyway.

Sree thanks so much for the number.

I just faxed the same letter to this number.

I'll keep the forum posted about when I receive the RFE.

I was informed by my attorneys office that they contacted TSC on behalf of me and was told that an RFE was "initiated" on my I765 on 09/07/07 but not yet mailed since they are so busy handling this sudden rush of applications due to the July visa fiasco.

I actually came to know about this RFE when I saw a LUD on my I765 on 09/07/07 and called up TSC to figure out what that was about. Each time I called they told me that an RFE was mailed, now they are saying to my attorney's office it was initiated but not mailed.

Does any one know what this "initiated" term means?

They finally mailed me the RFE on 10/03/2007 and also sent me three emails saying the same thing. Also my LUD was updated. Hopefully my lawyer will receive it on time.

I think faxing them did the tricks. It does work!

Yes, TSC fax communication is working and much faster

They finally mailed me the RFE on 10/03/2007 and also sent me three emails saying the same thing. Also my LUD was updated. Hopefully my lawyer will receive it on time.

Ari2002,
Yes, TSC rfe's fax is working fast. My case was approved in less than 18 hrs after receiving the RFE response.

Thanks,
sree2005

Ari2002,
Did you get the RFE or your lawyer got the RFE??? Can you please let me know. Also Did you fax them to send you the RFE or you lawyer??? Please respond.
Thanks,
gckajadoo.

We are still waiting for the RFE as of today, 10/09/2007, 1030a.m. EST

When I faxed them I included my address on it. But it might go to my lawyers address. I will keep the forum posted.

Friends
I sent the reply to my spouse's Medical RFE to USPS Irving Texas on Sept 29 in express mail and got the online confirmation that it reached on Oct 1, called USPS and got the confirmation that USCIS picked it up on Oct 2. Still waiting for the USCIS email confirmation. No LUD changes, so far. Little worried. Can I send it again via FAX to Texas?

Thanks