Family based I-130/I-485

why does not NBC have processing dates for I-485 listed? Are they all different (for the first step), depending on which DO it will go to?

Thanks!

user2005! said:
why does not NBC have processing dates for I-485 listed? Are they all different (for the first step), depending on which DO it will go to?

Thanks!

NBC only processes EAD and AP. The I-485 is sent to your local DO for processing. You should follow the timeline of your local DO for I-485.

Thank you. I am also not clear about another issue: I filed an I-485 based on marriage to a U.S. citizen to Chicago lockbox for Boston DO. Receipt date of Aug 05, FP/Bio completed Oct 05. Assuming there are no hickups, should the next letter I get from NBC be an interview invitation or is there an intermediate step (such as a letter saying my file was transfered to the DO)? Any idea how long it may before I hear from NBC?

Thank you very much again.

Ari4u.. one question.. the EAD at NBC.. we follow that date for NBC OR we follow date at DO (my DO processes EADs, i-765 according with USCIS website)?? I know we follow DO date for i-485 but what about i-765.

IRACHKA

2 years, still nowhere

filed two years ago (11/03) at houston office 130/485, forwarded to national benefit center, got receipts, but since inqueried numerous times with no any info except 6 months ago had finger prints done the 2nd time. any one in the same boat? houston is already processing 485 for 4/15/05. houston says not receiving cases from NBC, NBC says houston needs to initiate, typical fvcking gov attitude.

Talk to your Senator/Congressman

hey Hey,

Why don't you try talking to your Senator/Congressman's office? I have a lot of friends who got their cases expedited when they went that route. All of these guys have people at their offices just dealing with such issues. So you should definitely look them up.

sgsnathan said:
hey Hey,

Why don't you try talking to your Senator/Congressman's office? I have a lot of friends who got their cases expedited when they went that route. All of these guys have people at their offices just dealing with such issues. So you should definitely look them up.

Thanks, that's what I'm going to do.

irachka said:
Ari4u.. one question.. the EAD at NBC.. we follow that date for NBC OR we follow date at DO (my DO processes EADs, i-765 according with USCIS website)?? I know we follow DO date for i-485 but what about i-765.

IRACHKA

For the EAD timeline, you look at NBC.
For the I-485 timeline, you look at your DO.

Sweetart said:
I485/i130/i765
Rd= 9-23-05
Nd= 9-30-05

I have not received any other notices since... I'm very anxious, but I know it is a waiting game. Don't you think I should hear from them soon? I just need a little hope... :(

Hi There,

I'm still waiting for my FP notice its more than 3 months now. :confused:

H1b Married to US Citizen

My Timeline
Sent I485/I130/I765/I131 to chicago lockbox

ND for all 08/25/2005

Received RFE for birth certicate 09/15/2005
Sent reponse 09/18/2005

Status updated on 09/27/2005

Current Case Status as of Dec 8th 2005
I485

On September 27, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 120 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I130

Your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received on August 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I765

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on August 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I131

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on August 25, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. :mad: :mad:
{ More than three months now nothing received luckily I have valid H1B till Apr}

No reponse for anything yet. Not even received notices for FP.

Is it Normal. My district Office in Washington DC. I live in Northern VA.
Any body in Similar situation?

Responses appreciated.

I-130 filed in 2002

smart_guy007 said:
folks, I am starting a new thread for people, who have filed I-130/I-485 with MSC/NBC , because they are married to USC. Please post your application/time line/interview experience. Please share for benefit of others who are in same boat.

Thanks
My wifes father has filed for I-130 for my wife and her family. Curious how much time will it take?

baelliot said:
I would love to hear of somebody who has been actually approved recently for a I-130 at the MSC. I am a USC, my wifes I-130 was originally filed at the TSC in 12/2001 transferred to the MSC in 4/2003. According to the processing schedule they have been stuck at 11/2001 (at least for family based I-130's) since the later part of 2003.
I have filed for I130 in 2002 I am also looking forward to see when this category will move.

My file has been transferred to NBC after my interview in Fairfax Virginia. My interveiw was last year --- In October (2005). I was told processing has resumed and it will take six months. What does this mean?

I-485

Hi,
I just filed my I-485, I-765 to chicago lockbox.Can anyone share the timeline for chicago with me.
10/30/06---- Received by USCIS.
Till today 11/07/06 my checks has not been cashed neither any notice from USCIS.Is this normal.
Thanks,
DJ

national benfit center EAD

Hi Guys :
has any one recently E filed EAD, my case is I-485 filed in july 2003, we moved and rescheduled our interview from new york to reno, everything went well also gave mdical in aug2004, from that just one status ,they say FBI is doing backgrouond check.
I use to renew my EAD in local office same day, thisis first time I E filed does any one ever Ef iled and received EAD from NBC, please reply with dates.
Thx a lot

Interview for family based Green Card

I have got intereview letter for family based green Card. What are they going to ask, Any one who have finished the interview pl let me know what all they will ask in interview. Do they put green card stamp on the same day or will it take a while for me to get the approval.

thanks in advance