f2b help

johanna.mac

i'm above 21 and my mother (green card holder) applied f2b for me and my siblings last january 2014 and a letter came that petition has been approved last september 2014. I would like to know, how long will it take for our visa no. To arrive? And when will the medical should start? im from philippines.they said obama made it possible to make petitions faster.

F2B for people born in the Philippines currently has a wait for visa numbers of almost 15 years.

• other forum said it would take 11yrs and some 10. last time they said months and i have to wait til february 2015 because obama made the petitions faster. well which is which? i have a friend who filed a petition to his parents and it only took 11mos. and now his parents are there.

Thanks for all sharing these immigration matters.

My mother is on GC want to file new I-130 for me in F2B category as I am unmarried and 21 years old. I have one approved I-130 in F4 category (priority date Dec 2013) from my US Citizen sister. My question here is,

1. Will my previous priority date of F4 (Dec 2013) will be moved to F2B file (if F2B filed now)?

2. Can we transfer priority dates irrespective of different petitioners under same family immigration?

3. Does we need same petitioner to transfer priority dates from F4 (petitioner - my sister) to F2B (petitioner -my mother )?

I really appreciate for your answers.

• other forum said it would take 11yrs and some 10. last time they said months and i have to wait til february 2015 because obama made the petitions faster. well which is which? i have a friend who filed a petition to his parents and it only took 11mos. and now his parents are there.
Visa number for Dec. 2014: F2B, Philippines, Jan. 15, 2004. About 11 years. The visa bulletin changes constantly. You have to check it every month.
http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...tin/2015/visa-bulletin-for-december-2014.html
Your friend filed petition for his parents, that's Immediate Relatives, no waiting for Visa number.

Dear all,
I am kind of really confused and don't know what to do,
My mother used to be GC holder and she filed for my brothers and sisters who are 21 years and older all under F2B category
The documents where received by NVC October 2009
The priority date September 2009 and NVC are working on Apr 2008
Now really need your advise if you have the right answer please posted as soon as possible
The problems are:
My mother she passed a way two years ago when she was visiting the family back home in the middle East
one sister and one brother they got married and they having kids
My question is how my brothers and sisters are effected by law?
Do they still can got the visa and come joining me as I am US citizen?
Do their kids can come together with the married brother and sister?
What I should do to keep the waiting time minimum?
Do I need lawyer to solve this problems?

I really appreciate your help

Thank you

Dear all,
I am kind of really confused and don't know what to do,
My mother used to be GC holder and she filed for my brothers and sisters who are 21 years and older all under F2B category
The documents where received by NVC October 2009
The priority date September 2009 and NVC are working on Apr 2008
Now really need your advise if you have the right answer please posted as soon as possible
The problems are:
My mother she passed a way two years ago when she was visiting the family back home in the middle East
one sister and one brother they got married and they having kids
My question is how my brothers and sisters are effected by law?
Do they still can got the visa and come joining me as I am US citizen?
Do their kids can come together with the married brother and sister?
What I should do to keep the waiting time minimum?
Do I need lawyer to solve this problems?

I really appreciate your help

Thank you
Your mother filed I-130 for your brother and sisters when they were unmarried, under F2B category. But F2B beneficiary should remain unmarried. If married, it means the beneficiary abandoned the application.
So it is possible that you can file I-130 for your married brother and sisters, under F4 category. Their kids under 21 can come together with the parents.
To file I-130 do not need lawyers.