Expired Passport

happyness

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone! My passport is expired and I am not sure if I have my I-94. Will this affect me at my interview?

Do you have any other unexpired ID, such as a driver's license or state ID?

Did you include a copy of your I-94 with the I-485? Or at least a copy of your visa?

yes my driver's license. i included a copy of my visa. will that be enough?

I would suggest you apply with the USCIS to get a copy of your I-94.

The IO will ask for it during the interview for your green card along with a valid ID.

All the best!

I would suggest you apply with the USCIS to get a copy of your I-94.

The IO will ask for it during the interview for your green card along with a valid ID.

They will ask for it, but the I-94 is not necessary if a copy of the visa and the correct date of entry were provided. They will be able to use the visa details and date of entry to verify the legal entry.

yes my driver's license. i included a copy of my visa. will that be enough?

Bring the expired passport and unexpired license and you'll be OK. And at the interview, when they ask for the I-94, explain that you've lost the I-94 but show them the visa and entry stamp (assuming they stamped your passport).

Bring the expired passport and unexpired license and you'll be OK. And at the interview, when they ask for the I-94, explain that you've lost the I-94 but show them the visa and entry stamp (assuming they stamped your passport).

Thanks! My passport was stamped. I pray this will be enough.