1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Expert advice needed

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by 3amakmahmoud, May 19, 2017.

1. 3amakmahmoud

3amakmahmoud Active Member

hello! This is for experts mom , sussie, britsmon
    I have a little brother he is 19 years old , i applied for him 2 years ago as immigrant and now i sponsored my parents and they got there greencard a while ago, the question is can my parents apply for my brother since he is under unmarried children under 21 , can they apply for him while my application which i filed itfor him is still in progress or no? Please reply

2. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

Not a DV question.

3amakmahmoud likes this.
  3. 3amakmahmoud

So you dont know or u dnt want to answer?

4. SusieQQQ

Inappropriate forum. There are other forums on this site for family sponsorship questions.

3amakmahmoud likes this.
  5. 3amakmahmoud

But few are the experts, i can see most of the experts are in here guyz, comeon my question is can 2 immigration petetions be applied for the same guy at the same time

6. SusieQQQ

Actually that is something that has been discussed a number of times IN DV TERMS. Yes for DV and something else. For two family petitions, I have no idea. It is not something relevant to people applying for DV.

The "experts" in here are experts IN DV. They are not your personal go-to people to demand answers on every question you have, and then have you throw a hissy fit when you don't get what you want instantly. Also, I'm willing to bet the answer can be found in 2 seconds using google. Certainly faster than the time you've spent creating non-relevant-to-the-topic threads and trying to insist someone answer you.

3amakmahmoud likes this.