Experience Letter from Colleague

vsaminat

Registered Users (C)
I am getting the experience letter from a colleague who is not employed at the old company. I am getting it notarized. Will this be sufficient? or does it have to be on the company letterhead. Has anybody had problems/RFE's due to this

I do have letter from the company HR saying that I was actually employed at the company during the dates I have claimed. Will this be enough to corroborate my colleague's experience letter?

I have used notarized experience letter from my colleague,I got my 140approved.It will not be a problem since you have HR letter also.

I have used notarized experience letter from my colleague,I got my 140approved.It will not be a problem since you have HR letter also.
I need to also get this immediatley. Can you please post format ASAP. I will greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I need to also get this immediatley. Can you please post format ASAP. I will greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I got the format from my attorney's office.I do not have the copy anymore.I have the actual letter but I am going out of country for a month,I am leaving tommorrow , Sorry I cannot post before then .Ask your attorney's office to send you the format.

For experienece working in India, does it have to be notarized here in the US or in India?

I got my experience letter notarized in India.It is not as simple as it used to be, since it was an affadavit my colleague had to go to the court in India to get it notarized.

Is there any clause that Indian Company at which I have worked should be still operating? Interestingly my lawyer said so. My first company at NJ is already closed, I am not sure of the Indian company way 6 years back.