Experience Letter Format for I-140

aakasa1

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone send me the experience letter format from previous
employers that I should use for filing I-140 ?

Can anyone send me the sample copies of "Experience Letters ?

Thanks
-aakasa1

Here you go:

-------Experience letter for I-140---------------------------

TO Whomsoever it may concern

Date:

This will confirm that <applicant name> was employed as <position>
with <Previous company name> from <date join> through <date end>.

I am familiar with Mr./Ms. <applicant>’s duties, because I am/was serving at <company name> from <date start> through <current/date end> in the position of <position of person who is giving reference>. In this capacity, I had responsibility for monitoring Mr./Ms. <applicant>’s activities during his tenure at <company name>.

His duties during this time included:
-Copy the responsibilities from labor application

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

<person providing reference>
<position>
<company>

-----------------------Experience letter for I-140-----------------

Experience letters required

Hi AAkasa1,
Did u submit ur experience letter?In what format did u do that.
I have been got a RFE for experience letter .I had submitted by experience letters at the time of filing I140.
I dont know why they want it again.
I had about 66 months of experience when I filed my Labour.
I had submitted letters signed by my fellow employees in the format given in the thread.
But the USCIS wants letters in company letter head.
How do I get them.....one of the company that I worked for is bankrupt and no longer exists.
Can anyone suggest what can I do???
Any help is greatly apprecaited....pls help!!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Pinkie123,
Did you notarize the experience letters from your ex-colleagues ? Ofcourse, even my previous company does not exist, so I had to get an affidavit from a colleague. Not approved yet. NO RFE either..
Was yours a subs-labour ?

Here are my details

Labour Sub, EB3 from Jan 99
140 LUD - Nov 17th, 2005

Thanks

Hi
Mine was not a substitute labour.
I had submitted the experience letters signed by my previous employers when I filed for I140.
But the RFE says they want the letters in company letter head.

Affidavit for experience letter

Folks

My previous employer only certify start date and end date. My previous manager who moved on to new company is ready to give me experience letter.

I was told by attorney that this experience letter need to be notarized.

My previous manager is in INDIA. What do we do in INDIA to get this letter notarized?

:eek:

Thanx

Experience gained in part time position

I have claimed experience gained in a part time position as a student assistant in my EB-3 Labor Certification Application.

My prof has agreed to give Experience Letter on University Letterhead detailing my job duties. Will experience gained as a Student Assistant be valid for I-140 purposes?

Dudes,

I have 6 month experience a company in India back in 2001. Does the company needs to be still operating in order to validate the experience letter that I scored from them back in 2002?