Evaluating the possibility to go back to MTL and take a Masters in CS

Carmen123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks, I hope everybody is doing well.
I need your advice on something. It turns out quite difficult to get sponsored on eb2 row these days with only a Bachelors degree.. so I decided it might be a good idea to take an intense one year masters degree in MTL (where my friends and my llfe was before i ended up here.....). This eb3 row seems like a joke and staying 7 more years to be able to apply for AOS seems bizantine...so it's a no go and I decided to change direction.

Does anybody know about a 1 yr program that is recognized by US? I was thinking maybe Concordia, Mc Gill is the best but too demaning for my taste so I'll pass. I just want to dedicate full intense year and get done with it and then get back to the market.

Recommendations are GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Nelson, the great canadian, all the gurus, please advice. I will check up on myself but hving a point to start researching is useful.

Thank you and I will be waiting for your answer!

Hope you are having a great week!

Carmen :)

Please try to answer as soon as you can since time is critical for me at this time for a LOT of reasons. Thanks for your understanding.

Why are you asking here? This is a TN board. Got any cooking questions while you are at it? maybe car repair questions?

And then you try to hurry us, TWO minutes later?

C'mon....

Sorry, I guess I thought you might know about it..if you don't know it's ok...you could have said so..or not answer at all if you didn't feel like..there is no obligation to answer... in this forum are all people on a TN trying to get a GC and E2 is the way to go, and we are all canadian and there are many people from Qc (you for example), I thought many people would be able to share their knowledge...SO..yes..I thought this was the right forum....

Anybody else besides Nelsona?

Thank you