ETA Case Number

Confused_h1B

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

On last friday, My company attorny said that she would be filing my Perm first stage. Before that she sent me some 11 page document to review and sign the application. The application is : ETA 9089....And I have took the zerox of the applition for my own reference.

The case number is: T - 06039 -XXXXX ( Edit Mode )

I asked my lawyer if I can check the status on my own..
she replied that I could not have access to DOL files and keep trust on her. My company based out of Arizona and wondering if I can check my status by any means like automated telephone retrival or any website where I can enter my case number and check the status?

Any help???

Confused Desi Gal.

The case number is till temporary. Once it is submitted after you sign the papers, it will get updated as "C-06039 -XXXXX". Then your HR person can check the status for you as and when you want it checked. But the very fact that yoru attorney sent you the paperwork for signing before submitting it gives enough proof that you have a professional attorney representing you. So I would just stick to having your HR check the case status once it is filed

Thank You

Thanka a lot. Yes, Its an american company and they have very professional team. But I am just verifying for own purpose.

Thank You for your happy reply.

-Desi gal