Errors in my Part9 Time Outside the US in N400 Form

rami9999

Dear All,

I have an interview next month, however, after reviewing the form I noticed that I have a terrible mistake in entering the data. I mean, I have entered two travels that they doesn't exist (they are in older years but what can Isay)! do they compare the form with their data? is there any possibility to change this page at time of interview claiming that I have just done an error especially that I have also traveled outside the US after submitting the form?

Regards

Relax, not a big deal. You can let the interviewer know at that time that you noticed afterward you made a mistake. You also stated they are older - they are only interested in the last 5 years and for the most part just that you have spent the required time here and not abandoned your GC (obviously though they want to know you aren't making trips to terrorist hotspots as well)

Hi All,

on the same subject i have been scheduled for citizenship interview in two weeks. however, i am start getting some concerns with regards to
to the "time outside the united states" question in the form N400. as i have not mentioned in the submitted form N400 the trips (two or 3 days) i drove to Canada because
i don't remember at all when they were.

i am seeking your advise what to do? can i amend the application? can i discuss this during the interview? or shall i guess those dates and fill that specific paper and take it with me to the interview?

i am really confused what to do, appreciate your help

Ray