Eoir 42b visa availability for FY 2019

This chart shows exactly what we’re seeing in my case imperial court is taking 1378 days that's 3 years 7 months and put me on date of January of 2025 guys we are almost there… we have to be patient and keep the faith
What you are seeing concerns the waiting time for an audience, it has nothing to do with us. We are waiting for the green card and have already been verbally approved. Our wait is due to the number of visas available and the number of people applying for this resource that grows every year. And the visas available are few (4000) I believe that in places close to the border the wait will be longer due to the number of applicants. But let's be calm, our turn will come

What you are seeing concerns the waiting time for an audience, it has nothing to do with us. We are waiting for the green card and have already been verbally approved. Our wait is due to the number of visas available and the number of people applying for this resource that grows every year. And the visas available are few (4000) I believe that in places close to the border the wait will be longer due to the number of applicants. But let's be calm, our turn will come
I think you didn’t understand what I mean but i just share what is been on this page since along time ago and i have been verbally approved on 05/25/21 thats why im saying what im saying is because is gonna be 3 years and looks like there is no more visas available for this year ..
Im on the same bote than everyone here and I don’t see why this will concern an audience if is what we’re seeing here and this group have the purpose of informing where we are on the process and I totally agree on be patient and keep calm are turn will come soon…

Let me ask you guys a question. If it is 4,000 visas available per calendar year nationally, it should be one big line of people waiting, right? That being said, it does not matter where you are (State), it is one big line. (The time of waiting is the same of you are in California or Ohio)

Am I correct? Is that accurate? Thank you for the help and please, if you have extra info share the source.