Entering 2nd time in USA in b1/b2 visa within 3 months from last trip advice please

Hi I went to USA with b1/ b2 visa 7 th of June 2013 in port of entry immigration officer gave me 6 months entry with b2 stamp. My trip purpose was visiting plus open up new business there. Before 6 months I applied for extension for need to stay more time to settle my business there. UsCIS approved my 6 months extention and change my status from B2 to B1. My i-94 expiration date was 15 th of June 2014 and I left USA 11th of June 2014. I stayed one year in USA and I bough 2 shops and both shops are running well so far. I need to go back to USA again in September 2014 due to I m planning to buy more businesses in USA and I got invitation letter as well for look up the business. I have all business documents in hand whatever I have in USA. I have 5 years multiple visa. Another thing is my wife and daughter will face USA embassy for b1/b2 visa in July. If they get visa they will go with me as we'll. Do I face any problem in port of entry? My business is partnership with one American company. It's a joint venture business. Please advice

It is very much possible that you may be denied entry into the US if the admitting officer determines that you are using your B-1/2 visa to live in the US. Your last "visit" to the US was a year long. Requesting another entry as a visitor after 3 months is dicey.

This time i need to go there to buy new business and sign contract. Might stay only a month. Already invested 100k do far and I will invest more money this time. I already all documents in hand as evidence. Last time I stayed there for a year because I had to search a business to invest money there.

Well in that case, try your luck out and see if you are granted re-entry and if so, for how long. Do not be surprised if you are granted entry for a limited duration of a month or so. Also be prepared for being denied entry.

This time i need to go there to buy new business and sign contract. Might stay only a month. Already invested 100k do far and I will invest more money this time. I already all documents in hand as evidence. Last time I stayed there for a year because I had to search a business to invest money there.
why don't you apply for an investor visa (E-2)? from what you described, you should have no problem to apply. talk to a lawyer to help you with the application process. good luck!