1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Employment in G-325a

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by ltiger28, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ltiger28

ltiger28 New Member

Hello everyone,

I recently got a RFE about my employment history. So I checked my G-325a very carefully and found that it included my employment record when I was a full-time F-1 student. The RFE asked for work authorization of all my employments. However, there is no such work authorization for campus job. Did everyone include campus job in your employment history. I hope I didn't make any mistake. Thanks a lot for your kind help.

philin