Emergency Help required (pendind I-751 Divorce thread)

AMUGHAL1

Registered Users (C)
dear all

I am going through very bad situation now a days as my I751 and N-400 pending and my wife seprated from me. she filed divorse. I just got yellow latter from uscis for N-400 interview three weeks ago and my I751 also pending. dont know wat to do?:eek:
can anyone give me good advice? I will be thankful to you all , I know this form is very helpful. God bless you all.
My time line
married to us citizen 03/2005
got conditional gc 01/2006
filed I-751 joint 12/2007
filed N-400 12/2008
yellow latter recived 04/2009
seprated 05/2009
:confused::eek::(

I am in trouble and need your urgent help/advice.

my I-751 is pending since from 18 months and i also have applied
N-400 December 2008. and now my wife is separated from me.And she also wants to withdraw her I-751 petition (she is petitioner).
now recently I talk with uscis on phone and they told me that I am in Que for N-400 interview and other side I also received latter(service request) from my local Distract office which is Atlanta that

"the processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.
until the background investigation is completed, we cannot move forward on your case. these background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking. we will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the background checks are complete. if you do not receive a decision or other notice from us within 6 months of this latter, please contact us by calling our customer service number provided below."

I am very upset why they are investigating? I am not criminal. and I don't have any criminal history.
Some time I just think may be some people around me(who jealous from me) may be they gave wrong information to USCIS.
please tell me what should I do in this situation?

I will be very thank ful to you For this.

Thanks
regards

"these background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking."

It says it right there. They investigate ALL APPLICANTS.