Education Evaluation : Urgent

GC4XYZ

Registered Users (C)
Hello Gurus,
do any one of you got evaluation for AMIE or AMIETE ?
My lawer says he got the evaluation for these as Associate Degree only, but not equivalent to BS. But it's recognised by all universities and IITs as equivalent to BS in India.

I would appreciate if any body throws light on this.

Because of this my case can't be treated as EB2 category, eventhough I've 8 years of experience after completing AMIETE.

Hi

Don't worry.AMIE is equivalent to BS in US.I did AMIE and got my degree evaluated as equivalent to BS in US.

You can go to www.meiservices.com . I got it done by them.

I am sure you have approached an useless attorney.And if you get your ed evaluated by attorney's firm, that will sot you more.

Hope this helps.

Take care

Murali

Hello Gurus,
do any one of you got evaluation for AMIE or AMIETE ?
My lawer says he got the evaluation for these as Associate Degree only, but not equivalent to BS. But it's recognised by all universities and IITs as equivalent to BS in India.

I would appreciate if any body throws light on this.

Because of this my case can't be treated as EB2 category, eventhough I've 8 years of experience after completing AMIETE.

I did showing equal to US BS (4 years), but unfortunately my I-140 got denied due to educaional background.

I did showing equal to US BS (4 years), but unfortunately my I-140 got denied due to educaional background.

Hi Ragulu
I also did AMIE.Could you give your email id! or you can mail me.I also got RFE on education.

Who did all of you guys use for the evaluation? I don't know how the evaluation was done, but you may need a more in-depth evaluation done. Check out these guys - I'm not advertising for them or anything, but perhaps course by course and/or document by document evaluation is needed (this is assuming you only used transcript evaluations).

http://www.fis-web.com/

I see fumablanc is also recommending someone that appears to be reliable.

Last edited by a moderator: