EB3 Rest of world prognosis!

HERNESTO

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Please post your prognosis for EB3 ROW for march visa bulletin.

I would like to say that after seeing the Processing dates in the TSC, NSC, Vsc, CSC move foreward by 5 - 6 months compare to December it will be logical to have a major movement in the visa bulletin too. What you think how that big movement will impact the MARCH visa bulletin?

RD 6/11/2007 I-485
PD October 2003

Hi,

Please post your prognosis for EB3 ROW for march visa bulletin.

I would like to say that after seeing the Processing dates in the TSC, NSC, Vsc, CSC move foreward by 5 - 6 months compare to December it will be logical to have a major movement in the visa bulletin too. What you think how that big movement will impact the MARCH visa bulletin?

RD 6/11/2007 I-485
PD October 2003

I have never guessed visa bulletin in the past, but this time as you are saying of USCIS moving faster, I would say the cut-off date would be NOV 03 for EB3 ROW candidates. Similar to what they did in the past on their MAY 07 VB and moved it for a year. If this is not going to happen then expect it to just move by either 15 days which is Nov 15 or for a month which is Dec 01.

This could be great

Dear labordrags,

I wish for your predictions to come true, I think that EB3 dates are held back without any reason. I do not think that they even approved anybody from
EB3 recently.

Let's hope that the dates will move at least one year forward.

Dear labordrags,

I wish for your predictions to come true, I think that EB3 dates are held back without any reason. I do not think that they even approved anybody from
EB3 recently.

Let's hope that the dates will move at least one year forward.

I see your PD for me to thank. I am not sure if they will do this or no. But since its been a while and the dates are not progressing, I have a deep feeling they HAVE to move the date in order to get their file moving. Or at least request visa number for DOS so that the cut-off date can really progress. But please this is just a senario, please don't depend on what I said.