EB3 Prediction for coming months?????

Portability?

Hey,

I started my case as EB3 skilled. Right before my I-140 approval, INS told me that my sponsor was a very small business and I had to change to Unskilled or "other workers". Later I moved to a bigger company but my category "other workers" visa is Unavailable. My PD is March 2003. How can I use my new sponsor to switch to EB3 Skilled??

Thank you

Question to RadhaGD about Labor and I 140 Approval

Hello radhagd,
I am filing my labor under EB2.
Please let me know how long does it take in the perm process to get labor cleared and how long does premium I 140 takes to get itself cleared.
Of course my assumption is that it will get cleared for my case.
Thanks
Anshu

Hello radhagd,
I am filing my labor under EB2.
Please let me know how long does it take in the perm process to get labor cleared and how long does premium I 140 takes to get itself cleared.
Of course my assumption is that it will get cleared for my case.
Thanks
Anshu

for me perm labour cleared in 5 days and I140 premium in 7days

Hey,

I started my case as EB3 skilled. Right before my I-140 approval, INS told me that my sponsor was a very small business and I had to change to Unskilled or "other workers". Later I moved to a bigger company but my category "other workers" visa is Unavailable. My PD is March 2003. How can I use my new sponsor to switch to EB3 Skilled??

Thank you

you can port PD between any catagories

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3219.html

good news for the 3rd category Other countries, which I am in.
My PD is Jan 2003, now it's current, but unfortunately I got a letter from TSC this week (as a result of my constant inquiry) that my background NC is not cleared.

So, now I'll have to find all the necessary information about how to expedite NC. Why this is happening to us??

Good luck to ther others.

Glad to hear ...you had good news with may bulletin!!

I think for India we should be Happy it didnt retrogress further :)

you can file EB2 labour I140 with new company and can still port EB3 Pd to EB2 I140. I personally did it successfully.
Make sure you have copy of approved Eb3 140, otherwise porting is not possible.

Thats the great news!!!

Can you please let me know, how much it will cost for the whole (new) process??

If we file with different company, I am assuming that Labor filed with Original company should agree for this porting the PD right??

EB3 India Chances for advancement in next month Bulletin??

The below article gives me some hope that there might be some movement in next month bulletin for EB3 India. I am assuming all RIR cases might have been approved, and any new approvals from DOL (BPCs) have to be non-RIR, which have to go thru recruitment process. Also, I am hoping very few cases from India stuck with BPCs, which might help us in advancement. Mere hope here ........wish it comes true...

Expect Movement in EB3 for Other Countries if DOL is Slow ©MurthyDotCom
The DOS stated that, unless there is a significant increase in demand (presumably coming from decisions on cases now with the DOL at the BPCs), the forward movement of numbers could continue in the EB3 worldwide category and the Philippines. Additionally, the DOS stated that this movement could be expanded to other countries of chargeability and other preference categories. This is a change from the DOS's earlier predictions discussed in our March 9, 2007 MurthyBulletin article, Employment-Based Visa Number Predictions, available on MurthyDotCom.

Hi,

Recently there was a post on murthy.com http://www.murthy.com/news/n_mtavis.html regarding tendative movement of Eb3, will this help us , or is it for Nursed and i245i. Any thoughts.

Thanks for the post. Sure it does, my hope is being renewed (like all these years :confused: )

Its for all the category.....the point is they dont want to waste the VISA numbers by holding the PD so back for cases coming from BRC.

I wont be surprised if we have 6-12 mons of advance.

Again just a hope.......

Thanks for the post. Sure it does, my hope is being renewed (like all these years :confused: )

Its for all the category.....the point is they dont want to waste the VISA numbers by holding the PD so back for cases coming from BRC.

I wont be surprised if we have 6-12 mons of advance.

Again just a hope.......

Hi,

If it is for all category, I don't think it will move Eb3 (employment based) much, may be one or 2 months

Hi,

If it is for all category, I don't think it will move Eb3 (employment based) much, may be one or 2 months

After reading Murthy bulletin....i am eagerly waiting for the June Bulletin.

Hopefully we will have some movement. If not we have to wait until next fiscal year :mad:

No way, 275i and nurses in line , no movement can be expected until Eb3 empl based category is separate from those, until then no movement

After reading Murthy bulletin....i am eagerly waiting for the June Bulletin.

Hopefully we will have some movement. If not we have to wait until next fiscal year :mad:

Thats the great news!!!

Can you please let me know, how much it will cost for the whole (new) process??

For Labour and I140 Premium it cost me around 4500$ and for I485 lawyer charges 1000$ +filing fees. USCIS is going to raise filing fees by 80%, it cost more now.

If we file with different company, I am assuming that Labor filed with Original company should agree for this porting the PD right??

You only need a copy of I140 approval notice . You don't have to inform any thing to your original company. Just attach the copy of your I140 when you file for EB2 140, requesting recapturing priority date.

radhagd

I-140 Texas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody with approval of I-140 Texas EB3 in February 2007?
LC Priority date: February 4TH ,2004 Texas.
LC Approved : December 18TH,2006
I-140 Regular:Receipt date: February 27TH,2007
I-140 Notice Date: March 2ND,2007

Approval???????

Thanks for the information.

I have another que:

Do you have any idea at what point we can join the new company?

Can we join the new company as soon as we apply the I-485, or do we have to wait until we get EID (or after 6 months)?

EB3 Moved 2 Years

Hello all

EB3 dates are moved from 05-08-2001 to 06-01-2003 and EB2 moved from
01-08-2003 to 04-01-2004.It's very good news for people who has been waiting to file I485.

Details:
EB3,India
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006.
EAD and Renewal :Feb 2007.
I485 AD ??????
Same here...Struck in Name Check since May'06.

Hi,
June Visa bulleting finally showed a ray of light. June 1 2003 is the current priority date and I can file for 485. I have an urgent question about travel if someone can PLEASE provide an input.
- My wife is planning to travel out of country next month. Does she have to be present in order to file for 485?
- I also have booked tickets in aug to go out of country. are there any restrictions on travel outside country once you file for 485? My current H1 is valid for next 3 yrs based on approved 140.
Thanks in advance

Hello all

EB3 dates are moved from 05-08-2001 to 06-01-2003 and EB2 moved from
01-08-2003 to 04-01-2004.It's very good news for people who has been waiting to file I485.

Details:
EB3,India
Labor PD: Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485,I131,I765 FD:May 2006
FP :July 2006
I485 Luds:12/28/2006,12/29/2006.
EAD and Renewal :Feb 2007.
I485 AD ??????
Same here...Struck in Name Check since May'06.

True.........I cant believe my eyes. I stll cant believe it....i am in state of shock...first i though Jun2001, then carefully seeing it I realized its June-2003. I hope its not any error from uscis part...

This will really bring lot of hopes for many...........:)

I really praise GOD for this great news!!!!!!!!

485 filing EB3/EB2

A friend of mine has an EB3 approved labor and I140 with PD Oct 2001.
Just recently he got an approved EB2 labor.

So is it advantageous for him to:
File 485 based on the approved EB3 (which is current now) and I140

or

File 485 and I140 concurrently based on the approved EB2 and try to bring in the original priority date.

Appreciate your response.