EB3-PD Mar 19th 2002 RD-Jun 03 case approved

ragaminnal

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I had been a silent visitior to this forum. My case details are in my Signature. I was got caught by retrogress since Jan to April. My last LUd was on 11/23/2004 before getting approved. I called USCIS after april every week only to find it was on hold shelf (Due to retrogress) and never got pulled. Customer service rep told me she has a note to request the officers to pull my cass off the hold shelf on Apr 18th they told me my case got pulled off and is in review status. Also told might take between 30 to 60 days. Also told that my name check and security check was cleared. One week after that got approved for myself and my Hubby. My Hubby's last LUD was 9/21/2004.
Hope every one who is suffering from retrogress will get theirs apprvd soon once their date become current.
My wishes and prayers for all your speedy approval.

Congratulations.
When did you give FP? My PD is very close to yours, it is March 21, 2002 and I am in EB2, so no retrogression effect. However no luck, just have to wait and see if the processing dates pass my ND. The posted dates are just 2 weeks ahead of mine.
Enjoy the freedom!
ragaminnal said:
Hi All,
I had been a silent visitior to this forum. My case details are in my Signature. I was got caught by retrogress since Jan to April. My last LUd was on 11/23/2004 before getting approved. I called USCIS after april every week only to find it was on hold shelf (Due to retrogress) and never got pulled. Customer service rep told me she has a note to request the officers to pull my cass off the hold shelf on Apr 18th they told me my case got pulled off and is in review status. Also told might take between 30 to 60 days. Also told that my name check and security check was cleared. One week after that got approved for myself and my Hubby. My Hubby's last LUD was 9/21/2004.
Hope every one who is suffering from retrogress will get theirs apprvd soon once their date become current.

Thanks Vijrek

Hi GC wantedin 2005, My FP was on 1st of April 2004. I would strongly suggest to call VSC using 1800number and then follow the instruction in this forum to reach customer service rep. If you are lucky, you can get a nice rep who can say a lot of information abt your case.
Did you initiate enquiry?
Good luck

The posted processing dates have not yet passed my ND. They are two weeks before mine. So I will wait for the next date move.
Thank You.
ragaminnal said:
Thanks Vijrek

Hi GC wantedin 2005, My FP was on 1st of April 2004. I would strongly suggest to call VSC using 1800number and then follow the instruction in this forum to reach customer service rep. If you are lucky, you can get a nice rep who can say a lot of information abt your case.
Did you initiate enquiry?
Good luck

Question on Medical RFE

Congratulations on your approval!

I have a question on your medical RFE. Did VSC ask you to do a complete new medical exam or just to make up the tests or immunizations that were not done initially?

My wife is in a similar situation. But we have not get any RFE yet.

Thanks.

PAforGC

ragaminnal said:
Hi All,

I re did the whole testing

PAforGC said:
Congratulations on your approval!

I have a question on your medical RFE. Did VSC ask you to do a complete new medical exam or just to make up the tests or immunizations that were not done initially?

My wife is in a similar situation. But we have not get any RFE yet.

Thanks.

PAforGC

Hi PA for GC,

I did the full medical exam (same fee, same supplement form and I697(dont really remember the form number)

Hope you would get approval without RFE. I saw, people if wife is not primary, then primary gets approved and dependant gets the RFE for medical (which is good in a way too)

Thanks!

Hi, Ragaminnal,

Thanks for your reply and good wish! I hope her case will be approved without RFE too (some people did say they got approved even though some tests not done in the medical exam).

PAforGC

ragaminnal said:
Hi PA for GC,

I did the full medical exam (same fee, same supplement form and I697(dont really remember the form number)

Hope you would get approval without RFE. I saw, people if wife is not primary, then primary gets approved and dependant gets the RFE for medical (which is good in a way too)

PAforGC said:
Hi, Ragaminnal,

Thanks for your reply and good wish! I hope her case will be approved without RFE too (some people did say they got approved even though some tests not done in the medical exam).

PAforGC

No problem. I hope your case and your wife case get approved without RFE.