EB3 - 140 - Eductaion qualification

hsbajwa

Registered Users (C)
My LC mentioned that a candiate requires BS degree in CS and 1 year or work experience.
My actual qualification is BSc in Physics, MSc in Physics from India and MS in CS from US. I have one year of work experience as a software deveoper.
Does anybody think that I will get an RFE for educational qualification for I-140.

All inputs appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
- HSB

To get an answer post what is written on ETA750A in items 13, 14, and 15 with all the details in each column

Just for you reference:

My LC said that my position requires BS in CS, Engineering, Business, or related field plus 2 years of software engineering experience (will accept MS in CS in lieu of 2 years of software engineering experience, or any combination of relevant postbaccalaureate education and experience totaling 2 years).

My actual background is BS in CS from China, MS in CS from US. But somehow I still got RFE for educational qualification for I-140 from BCIS.

I didn't see the RFE notice

since it was mailed to my attorney. But I was told by the attorney that the RFE is just a general inquiry about my qualification of the position. The only thing I did is to get a new reference letter from my advisor in the university with precise dates and working hours specified for my RA and TA experience.