Eb2 Sep 2003 filer - Second time Fingerprint Notice

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Dear EB2 Sep 2003 filers
Did any of you Received Finger print notices for second time? I received Notices for me and my wife yesterday? I have question to gurus. My wife is in India and she will be back on july 13th. Will it be fine if we go for finger prints after july 13th? They have send an appointment for June 15th and also mentioned that if we could not able to go we can go on any wednesday till 08/20/2005.

Just curious Will it be fine if we go after july 13th? Will it cause any problems to my 485 processing? I do not want to go first my self and then my wife.

Please share your thoughts. If any one was in this situation?

plastic_card said:
Dear EB2 Sep 2003 filers
Did any of you Received Finger print notices for second time? I received Notices for me and my wife yesterday? I have question to gurus. My wife is in India and she will be back on july 13th. Will it be fine if we go for finger prints after july 13th? They have send an appointment for June 15th and also mentioned that if we could not able to go we can go on any wednesday till 08/20/2005.

Just curious Will it be fine if we go after july 13th? Will it cause any problems to my 485 processing? I do not want to go first my self and then my wife.

Please share your thoughts. If any one was in this situation?

I think the change of date will be fine. I was actually in India when I received the first finger-printing notice. My lawyer called INS customer service, and rescheduled. My husband was in the US incidentally at that time, and he did his finger-printing on the sheduled date. However, since nothing seems to have moved on my 485, this is just my experience. No idea about impacts on processing, etc. So you did get your 2nd notice yesterday! Hopefully it will move things ahead for you. Good luck.

sep03NIW
Thank you very much for the info. I will do the same. I will Reschedule for my wife and I will go on date.

plastic_card said:
sep03NIW
Thank you very much for the info. I will do the same. I will Reschedule for my wife and I will go on date.

pastic_card:

Did your LUDs change for the 485s before you received the FP notice?

Thanks!

Sep03NIW
You said that you did your fingerprint once u came back from India. Did you guys inform to USCIS about your Reschedule? If so where to call and can we tell that she is in India and that's why I'm rescheduleing ? how many day's after you went for your finger print? Becuase mine is on june 15th and my wife will be going on July 20th. that's why I'm asking. please let me know

plastic_card said:
Sep03NIW
You said that you did your fingerprint once u came back from India. Did you guys inform to USCIS about your Reschedule? If so where to call and can we tell that she is in India and that's why I'm rescheduleing ? how many day's after you went for your finger print? Becuase mine is on june 15th and my wife will be going on July 20th. that's why I'm asking. please let me know

I think we called the NSC 1-800 number and talked to a customer service rep. They scheduled me for the beginning of August, them rescheduled for end of Sept. However, our local INS center is pretty flexible. They let me do my FP with the notice dated end of Sep on 6th or 7th Sept. I think. Hope I am not confusing you too much. Otherwise, you can ask you lawyer to do all this.