EB2 Sep 2003 concurrent filers

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Guys from Sep 2003 any body had luck? { EB2 }. I'm seeing every day onthis forum, people from Jan 2004 thru Aug 2004 are getting approved. But for 2003 filers no hope. I just thought may be you guys got approved and thought not to post. my old pals are not shooting emails on this forum. I'm seeing all new Users except DIGS and Cfiler. Of course even I too lost Interest in visting this forum. If I see approvals after my dates, I feel bad and I donot want to think more and waste my precious day becuase of this. Life is not going to stop. but still some where in the heart... still there is a hope.

Hope not boring every one. Tjshah,Bmt,sep03NIW and others, if still waiting and have a little time, reply. If already approved... Congratulations.

plastic_card said:
Guys from Sep 2003 any body had luck? { EB2 }. I'm seeing every day onthis forum, people from Jan 2004 thru Aug 2004 are getting approved. But for 2003 filers no hope. I just thought may be you guys got approved and thought not to post. my old pals are not shooting emails on this forum. I'm seeing all new Users except DIGS and Cfiler. Of course even I too lost Interest in visting this forum. If I see approvals after my dates, I feel bad and I donot want to think more and waste my precious day becuase of this. Life is not going to stop. but still some where in the heart... still there is a hope.

Hope not boring every one. Tjshah,Bmt,sep03NIW and others, if still waiting and have a little time, reply. If already approved... Congratulations.

No updates for me yet, plastic_card. I noticed that the dates have moved up considerably for NSC, as of today. I think I am going to put a call through sometime in the afternoon. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. Hope your 485 goes through soon.

Hi Plastic_card & all old timers,

Yes, the dates at NSC has technically been moved to Nov.1st,2003 and now is the time for all you applicants prior to this date to pounce on NSC and question them about approving cases as late as 2005, while keeping your cases in limbo. I wish some of you take a harder route for them to answer, like the Senator. I also hope that associations like AILA, Murthy and others would also question NSC about their random and unjustified behavior.

May Wisdom Prevail on NSC.

Good luck and wish you get compensated by a concurrent 485 approval.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Hi All,

I am EB2, applied I 140/485 on Nov 14.

Could you tell me which dates relate to EB2.

Advanced Degree with exception ability Dec 01,2003
or Skilled worked or Proffessional Nov 01, 2003

Can i start initiating an enquiry?

Bobby.

bobby_rad_1 said:
Hi All,

I am EB2, applied I 140/485 on Nov 14.

Could you tell me which dates relate to EB2.

Advanced Degree with exception ability Dec 01,2003
or Skilled worked or Proffessional Nov 01, 2003

Can i start initiating an enquiry?

Bobby.

Did you file in Nov 2003 or 2004? If Nov 2003, then you should initiate query.

Advanced Degree with exception ability Dec 01,2003 ----- EB2

Skilled worked or Proffessional Nov 01, 2003 ------ EB3

Good to see all my old Plas are still with in the forum. I do not believe these Dates which NSC shows. wait fo rone or two days they will go Back after receiving some many calls. But nothing wrong in giving a try. I got my 140 only when I went thru Senator. Un luckly they did not approve concurrently.

I wish all my pals get their 140 and 485.

Tjshah, I do nto knwo when your 30 days trial { sorry man for calling 30 day trail} completes. good luck

plastic_card said:

we shouldn't leave NSC without asking any questions. They are giving so much tension. We need to ask them that how come they are approving OCT, 2004 filers still many of us from 2003 pending. Atleast they have to tell us is there any problem with the applications instead of just making us waiting.

140/485 EB2 - Sep 2003

I am also with you guys. The funny thing is we can not do a status check on our 140. So no other option other than asking company/attorney to do it. I wonder status check really helps or not....

Anyone able to get thru?

I have been put on hold for almost 40 mins-----, and then I gave up! Did anyone get through and speak to a rep at NSC?

Thanks!

plastic_card said:

Plastic Card
I am still waiting for -140 approval. Dates have moved to Nov. 2003. MIne is still pending.

plastic_card said:
Good to see all my old Plas are still with in the forum. I do not believe these Dates which NSC shows. wait fo rone or two days they will go Back after receiving some many calls. But nothing wrong in giving a try. I got my 140 only when I went thru Senator. Un luckly they did not approve concurrently.

I wish all my pals get their 140 and 485.

Tjshah, I do nto knwo when your 30 days trial { sorry man for calling 30 day trail} completes. good luck
Plastic Card
I am still on 30 days trial. Considering only 30 business days then also I have crossed that date. I have taken help from local senetor.
She is trying. Will let me know something by middle of this week.

tjshah said:
Plastic Card
I am still on 30 days trial. Considering only 30 business days then also I have crossed that date. I have taken help from local senetor.
She is trying. Will let me know something by middle of this week.

tjshah

I am on my '30 day trial' as well. So you didnt get any communication from NSC within your 30 days????

Sept03NIW said:
tjshah

I am on my '30 day trial' as well. So you didnt get any communication from NSC within your 30 days????
NO. POOR OFFICERS HAVE LOT OF BACKLOGS PER THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Fingerprinting - Biometric code 2 for my spouse

Sep 2003 filers,

Yesterday my spouse received fingerprinting for biometric, scheduled mid of May. We finished our fingerprinting mid of May last year.

Just wanted to share.

140/485 EB2 ND: Sep 23rd 2003
140 RFE - Replied end of Dec 2004

gcprob1 said:
Sep 2003 filers,

Yesterday my spouse received fingerprinting for biometric, scheduled mid of May. We finished our fingerprinting mid of May last year.

Just wanted to share.

140/485 EB2 ND: Sep 23rd 2003
140 RFE - Replied end of Dec 2004

gcprob

What was your RFE about?

My RFE is about category (EB2?) check.

"You have checked Box D in Part 2 of the petition. Please submit a statement clarifying if this is correct or state under which classification you wish to be considered"

Attorney confirmed that it is EB2.