1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EB1A Chances

Discussion in 'National Interest Waiver and EB1' started by nsjv2891, Feb 20, 2017.

1. nsjv2891

nsjv2891 New Member

Hello,

I am applying for an EB1A. I live in California but the company I work for has offices all over the country (and the world). I can use any address for applying.

I wanted to know does the Nebraska versus the Texas service center affect the approval chances for a i140? Till 2012 the approval rate at Texas was much higher than Nebraska.

If so, what should I use as an address proof? so I can file at the Texas service center.

Second question -
    My profile is as follows:
    MBA from Top 10 School, working at a top tier management consulting firm. 10+ years of experience
    Targeting the following criteria:
    1. Judge - Was in a panel of judges for a international business case competition
    2. Original scientific, business contribution - Letter from CXO of a Fortune 10 organization stating major business impact benefiting several local economies. Have media citations for the impact of the work
    3. Leading or critical role for distinguished organization - Recommendation letters from senior partners and senior clients stating the criticality of my work, and media citations for a distinguished organization
    4. High Salary - Very high salary, top 0.1% of profession

What are my chances of EB1A. I have hired a immigration lawyer as well. Money is no concern can get a panel of lawyer(s) if need be.

Thanks

2. Connie Prince

Connie Prince New Member

Have the same query. Have you got any solution?