EB1A approved at NSC

bobdog

Registered Users (C)
Just got a message from NSC. My EB1A petition got approved after 14 months and RFE. Good luck to everyone here and thanks for the helps. :)

bobdog said:
Just got a message from NSC. My EB1A petition got approved after 14 months and RFE. Good luck to everyone here and thanks for the helps. :)

Congratulations!!!! Good to see an approval from NSC. By the way what was the content of your RFE and how did you tackle? Please post the details

Light comes out from NSC

Congradulations!!!
Good to see that NSC processing the applications. I see the RFE is the same for me, including the wordings, looks like a template is copied and pasted for RFE.
I am sure the RFE is buying time for NSC

Thanks, EB10182006.

madgu-gc2005, I posted my qualification and RFE before. Basically, in the response to the RFE, I only focused on 4 points that I think would be easy for me to be qualified, including publications, news, impact and referee. I gave up trying to convince NSC about the "national award", "membership" and "leading role". My impression is that there would have been a chance to get later 3 points approved if my case was at TSC, but there is NO chance at NSC. So I decided not to waste my time nor the USICS officer's time. This seems worked for me, but everyone's case is different. Hope both you and EB10182006 get approvals soon. Although NSC is tough, there still is a hope.

Good luck.

Congratulation!!!

Congratulation!!! Good luck with your next step.
Thanks for your wishes. I’d sent a private message to you.
Regards
EB10182006

bobdog said:
Thanks, EB10182006.

madgu-gc2005, I posted my qualification and RFE before. Basically, in the response to the RFE, I only focused on 4 points that I think would be easy for me to be qualified, including publications, news, impact and referee. I gave up trying to convince NSC about the "national award", "membership" and "leading role". My impression is that there would have been a chance to get later 3 points approved if my case was at TSC, but there is NO chance at NSC. So I decided not to waste my time nor the USICS officer's time. This seems worked for me, but everyone's case is different. Hope both you and EB10182006 get approvals soon. Although NSC is tough, there still is a hope.

Good luck.

bobdog said:
When did you submit your RFE to NSC.
I submit my RFE to NSC on 10/16/06 and still waiting for decision