Eb1 timeline to EAD

midas033

Registered Users (C)
I am about to send in my application for EB1 to TSC via attorney.
If everything goes well - when should I expect EAD?
Can anyone please briefly summarize the sequence os steps to GC starting from application process? thanks a bunch.

Midas033

Midass033
visit www.trackitt.com on this site you can see a number of cases in a spread sheet style. You can look in your case type and also service center type, very well organized.
Good luck
Rama

EB1 very few cases

Thanks Rama. That site has only two cases in EB1 category from Cali and Michi - none from TSC :(

Thanks anyway. That is an interesting site.

Midas033

you are eligible for EAD only if you file for 485. TSC will take few weeks before EAD approval if everything is ok. But if it goes to NSc it will take longer. If 140 is denied then EAD will be revoked with immediate effect.

what is RD ND AD?

What do these abbreviations mean? RD AD ND...?

Should I wait for the I-140 to be approved before I send my I-485?
What if I send I-485 in say three weeks after I-140 application to TSC..without waiting for I 140 to be approved? will that delay the approval process or affect things negatively?

Thanks

midas033 said:
What do these abbreviations mean? RD AD ND...?

Should I wait for the I-140 to be approved before I send my I-485?
What if I send I-485 in say three weeks after I-140 application to TSC..without waiting for I 140 to be approved? will that delay the approval process or affect things negatively?

Thanks
you can submit I485 anytime you wish. you need the i140 receipt notice to apply for other petitions.

darn I am doomed to wait, my 485 and EAD are on their way to NSC, is probably going to take like 3 months to get my EAD right? any ideas?????? how long...

I need my EAD soon

Eb1c

Hi,

Where did you file your case? Have you received your EAD? How long will it take to get EAD for EB1C cases? Please let me know.

Thanks,

L1A to Greencard - Experience & Timelines

For those of you who will go throught the GC process or is currently undergoing the application, I want to share my experience.

Highlights:
- L1A Visa Holder 4 years (1 year with renewal)
- Applied with Spouse and dependant.
- Applïed to Texas Center
- Honduras Citizen

Time Line
04-June-2013: Aplication Filed
11-June-2013: Checks cashed by USCIS
17-June-2013: Receipts Notices received by mail
17-June-2103: Fingerprint Appointments received by mail
10-July-2013: Biometrics appointment completed
12-July-2013: EAD approved
19-July-2013: EAD card received by mail
23-July-2013: Green Card approved 23-July-2013
29-July-2013: Green Card approval notice received by mail
30-July-2013: Green Card received by mail
Total days: 56 days

Recommendations:
- Carefully review the documentation prior submitting to avoid a request for evidence.
- Register your cases on USCIS web site and enable email notifications.
- Keep the Receipt Numbers available. This will allow you to match the applicant to the case when you receive the notifications.
- Apply to Premium Processing
- Save all the files received in a separate folder/binder.
- Keep track of importante milestones, similar to the above timeline.
- Keep your sponsor informed on the progress, in case any support is needed they will be aware.