EB1-OR: Card production ordered

Aroma_Kills

Registered Users (C)
Ok fellas... Looks like I am through. Noticed "Card Production Ordered" status on the website. No LUD changes since Oct. 06. Thanks to that wonderful NSC rep. who moved my file. I wish I could go and give her a big hug :D. Now I have received the emails. Nice relief!!! Thank you all for giving me a nice company and wish you all the best... Yes, I'll hang around.

Ok fellas... Looks like I am through. Noticed "Card Production Ordered" status on the website. No LUD changes since Oct. 06. Thanks to that wonderful NSC rep. who moved my file. I wish I could go and give her a big hug :D. Now I have received the emails. Nice relief!!! Thank you all for giving me a nice company and wish you all the best... Yes, I'll hang around.

Congrats Aroma_Kills. Enjoy the freedom and good luck for your future

Congrats Aroma!

My 485 is also pending for last 5-6 months. How do I go about opening a Service Request? Does that really help speed-up the process?

Thanks.

more details

Thanks, Lakksh!

Now that I have settled down a bit... here are a few more details:

EB1-OR/NSC/India/non-premium - Recd. Sept. 06 but Notice date in Oct. 06.

140: No LUDs until the day of approval: Apr. 13, 07

485: No LUDs since receipt (oct. 06). None after FP either.

Started calling NSC quite regularly since the middle of this year (when july approvals started pouring in). Repeatedly told "security check pending". SR in mid. october also said pending security checks.

Things changed from Nov. 1st week. When I called NSC, a super duper rep. said "not sure why the case was pending" and she requested my file (hard copy) for review.

Called two days later... got the same rep. (quite lucky) and confirmed that security checks are clear and she was still waiting for my file.

Called a week later. A different rep. confirmed my checks are clear and the file is with an officer

Called a few days later. Got the super duper rep again!!! She said she saw my file and have moved it to an offier for review and told me "good that it is with an officer" and said "since Nov. 15th"; "Wait 30 - 60 days"

Called yesterday... A different guy... Said "call once in 30 days and not often".. and "file still with an officer"

This morning no change for a while. And within 15 min. status changed. (yes, I kept checking that often). And then after 30 min. emails received.

So, moral of the story: some reps are really good!!! Just have to be lucky to get them. Many, many thanks to her... Dont know how long it would have taken otherwise. Going to find her/ her supervisor's contact details to send a "thank you" note.

Funnier side: My AP got approved two days back... So, I believe, the people approving APs and EADs have no idea whats going on with your main file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sr

GC_eb1EA: Not sure whether SRs does anything. At least it gives you a hard copy reference, in case you want bug them in the future.

Aroma_kills..congrats and enjoy

>So, moral of the story: some reps are really good!!! Just >have to be lucky to get them. Many, many thanks to her... >Dont know how long it would have taken otherwise. Going to >find her/ her supervisor's contact details to send a "thank >you" note.

I have another moral: be extremely nice to all IOs, when you hit a good one it helps.

Congrats Aroma!

My 485 is also pending for last 5-6 months. How do I go about opening a Service Request? Does that really help speed-up the process?

Thanks.

Your RD is 05/09, they may ask you to wait until 12/09( i.e. one month after the 6 month processing time) to open a SR.

You can call using the POJ method. I did the same and it seemed to work in my case (cannot say for sure that the SR caused the approval).

Best of Luck.
Pradeep

Eb1

Hello Aroma Kills,

First Congratulations!!!

How did you manage to get a Neb IO.?? I have been trying POJ method and waiting even for an hour but on hold for the few times I tried. Is there any std time to get hold of them..

Please let us know.

Tx...
kku

kku - All I would recommend is "keep trying". Remember I always got "security check pending" response until Nov. 1st week. Success rate is pretty low. I would say my luck turned around only recently. I dont think any specific time would work... your time has to be good :)

I Agree...all kismat :)
Hope my lady luck smiles at me soon as I have 3 I-140's approved.
Extraordinary, outstanding and EB2 as well.!!

kku - All I would recommend is "keep trying". Remember I always got "security check pending" response until Nov. 1st week. Success rate is pretty low. I would say my luck turned around only recently. I dont think any specific time would work... your time has to be good :)

Thanks for your wishes, eb1a-query!

kku - Have you ever got any info on your security checks? I believe that is the deal breaker. Once they are clear, you should get through fairly quickly.
It took less than a month for me once I heard my checks are clear. Of course, I also had the lady luck smile on me

Yes, pending security checks letter from USCIS...but never got a NEB IO tell me that. Hope I will be able to talk to them sometime...

I hope AROMA of GC will now revive you back to LIFE!!..:):D

Thanks for your wishes, eb1a-query!

kku - Have you ever got any info on your security checks? I believe that is the deal breaker. Once they are clear, you should get through fairly quickly.
It took less than a month for me once I heard my checks are clear. Of course, I also had the lady luck smile on me

Yes, pending security checks letter from USCIS...but never got a NEB IO tell me that. Hope I will be able to talk to them sometime...

I hope AROMA of GC will now revive you back to LIFE!!..:):D

I could speak to IO at NSC this morning although my RD is Oct 2007. But the IO told me that it would take 8-9 months to clear name check. I am not sure this is general answer to all. When I asked about my NC, she told still my RD is in its very early stage.

Laksh,

Thanks for sharing this info but how long did you wait before being able to get one IO at NSC!

KKu

I could speak to IO at NSC this morning although my RD is Oct 2007. But the IO told me that it would take 8-9 months to clear name check. I am not sure this is general answer to all. When I asked about my NC, she told still my RD is in its very early stage.