EB1-EA: What are the 3 things are easy to prove?

sciconf

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Just curious if there are any 3 items (from the criteria) that can be easy to prove ?

Thanks

sciconf said:
Hi

Just curious if there are any 3 items (from the criteria) that can be easy to prove ?

Thanks

If you won the Nobel prize and got elected to the national academy of science and get $1M salary I assume these three criteria are pretty easy to prove. Otherwise you should compare your CV with the criteria and go for the best 5-6 criteria (Don't just go for 3 of them only becuase USCIS mioght always find something for one of them). So there is no answer to your question

honkman said:
If you won the Nobel prize and got elected to the national academy of science and get $1M salary I assume these three criteria are pretty easy to prove. Otherwise you should compare your CV with the criteria and go for the best 5-6 criteria (Don't just go for 3 of them only becuase USCIS mioght always find something for one of them). So there is no answer to your question

I am sure its a good answer;

I am particularly asking the 5-6 from the list of 10 - I am seeking some creative suggestions to make those 5-6 to become strong.

sciconf said:
Hi

Thanks

From what I have seen in these posts, the "easiest" seem to be: original contributions, publications, and referee of others' work. These criteria must be in the light of being amongst the top 2-3% in your field. I do agree with Honkman's comment above as well.

tony403 said:
From what I have seen in these posts, the "easiest" seem to be:
original contributions,
publications, and
referee of others' work. These criteria must be in the light of being amongst the top 2-3% in your field. I do agree with Honkman's comment above as well.

What are the best way to show
- original contributions &
- publications.

Pls help me by giving some examples.

sciconf said:
What are the best way to show
- original contributions &
- publications.

Pls help me by giving some examples.

- original contributions: Good reference letters confirming that criteria. High number of citations from top scientists

publications: Number of publications and good reference letters confirming the importance of the papers. High impact factor of the journals

honkman said:
- original contributions: Good reference letters confirming that criteria. High number of citations from top scientists

publications: Number of publications and good reference letters confirming the importance of the papers. High impact factor of the journals

Any comments about
refereeing others work?

Thank you

Scionf: read the sticky regarding EA that is posted at the top of the forum board. This gives a pretty good review of the different criteria.

sciconf said:
Any comments about
refereeing others work?

Thank you

Obviously reviewing as many papers for as many journals as possible. High impact factor of the journal. Excellent letter from editors of the journals that you were chosen as a referee based on your outstanding scientific contributions in your field. And of course avoiding any kind of letter which create the impression you got the job as referee only because of your supervisor.

Last edited by a moderator: