EB1-EA @ TSC approved, no PP/RFE

lakksh

Registered Users (C)
Dear Folks:

I am delighted that my EB1-EA I-140 has been approved now. I hired a lawyer who wrote a very nice petition letter for me.

Details are in my signature, at uscis, status message says still pending.

E-filed: 6th June, 2007
Approved : 15th October, 2007

NO PP/NO RFE.

Thanks everyone in this forum and good luck for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!! Good luck with your next step.

Dear Folks:

I am delighted that my EB1-EA I-140 has been approved now. Now I am relieved. I hired a lawyer.

NO PP/NO RFE.

Congratulations! Can u post ur credentials? Did you self-petition or go thru' lawyer?

I hired a lawyer (will PM if someone needs his contact details). Below are my credentials

PhD in Food Science and Microbiology
14 publications, 11 first authored
60 ISI citations, 10-15 non -ISI citations
20 Months of Post -Doc experience
Reviewed about 10 papers for 7 International Journals
Obtained international scholarships, travel awards and research awards.
Attended few internatioanal conferences.
Membership in two professional organisations
Submitted ONLY SIX support letters (3 known-PhD/Post Doc supervisors and 3 unknown -but known thro profession)

My lawyer wrote 8-page cover letter (even I was worried about it, now feel happy that was writtten to points we claimed and not diluted to weak criteria) and claimed: 1. Publications, 2. Significance of my work and 3. Review of others work..

I will be around here to help others.

Good luck

Dear Folks:

I am delighted that my EB1-EA I-140 has been approved now. Now I am relieved. I hired a lawyer who wrote a very nice petition letter for me.

NO PP/NO RFE.

lakksh,
Congratulations. Glad to hear. Good luck on your 485.

I hired a lawyer. Below are my credentials

PhD in Food Science and Microbiology
14 publications, 11 first authored
60 ISI citations, 10-15 non -ISI citations
20 Months of Post -Doc experience
Reviewed about 10 papers for 7 International Journals
Obtained international scholarships, travel awards and research awards.
Attended few internatioanal conferences.
Membership in two professional organisations
Submitted ONLY SIX support letters (3 known-PhD/Post Doc supervisors and 3 unknown -but known thro profession)

My lawyer wrote 8-page cover letter (even I was worried about it, now feel happy that was writtten to points we claimed and not diluted to weak criteria) and claimed: 1. Publications, 2. Significance of my work and 3. Review of others work..

I will be around here to help others.

Good luck

Impressive credentials..........congrats Man!!

lakksh,
Congratulations. Glad to hear. Good luck on your 485.

Thanks goviks, frenzgood and JerISt.

Goviks: good luck with ur I-140, you are working on ur RFE, rite. i wish u all the best. U know was worrying few days ago that I have not heard any... SEE i have got one LUD on 8/12 and still now no LUD or chnage of status message at uscis website. strange

Congrats lakksh. Can you please share the impact factor of your papers?

If I understand correctly, do you want to know the impact factor of journals. WE have never submitted impact factor to USCIS. The Impact factor varies from field to field if you look at ISI website. When my lawyer wrote reco letters, he took important findings from my papers and inserted it in a reco letter.

Raonj: if you meant to asked me differently, let me kniw. I will answer.

To play safe, I wont mention about impact factor, I had more than 200 citations and 20 publications, but I did not mention any impact factor. There is always a chance it would backfire which happend to few people. but during RFE I was a reviewer only one journal, but the journal has a highest impact impact. I just mentioned that to strengthen the case.

Thanks goviks, frenzgood and JerISt.

Goviks: good luck with ur I-140, you are working on ur RFE, rite. i wish u all the best. U know was worrying few days ago that I have not heard any... SEE i have got one LUD on 8/12 and still now no LUD or chnage of status message at uscis website. strange

lakksh,
Thanks. My attorney is very slow. My credentials are almost match yours (neuroscience,14 papers, 9 first auth, 80 plus citations, reviewed 4 papers for 3 journals, 1 international travel awrad, 1 young investigator award, 12 reco letters from tops incl 2 from NIH). My first author papers have good impact factor (1=16, 1=9, rest 2-4).
But I am not happy with cover letter and presentation by my attorney. I had LUD on 10/8 after issuing RFE.
Did u get CRIS mail upon approval?

lakksh,
Thanks. My attorney is very slow. My credentials are almost match yours (neuroscience,14 papers, 9 first auth, 80 plus citations, reviewed 4 papers for 3 journals, 1 international travel awrad, 1 young investigator award, 12 reco letters from tops incl 2 from NIH). My first author papers have good impact factor (1=16, 1=9, rest 2-4).
But I am not happy with cover letter and presentation by my attorney. I had LUD on 10/8 after issuing RFE.
Did u get CRIS mail upon approval?

Push ur attornet to speed up. My attorney is very good and always avaiblabe to talk to me or replies to emails on the same day itself.

No. I have never got an e-mail from CRIS. Still my status shows as received and pending. My last LUD was on 8/12. My I-140 is at TSC and J-1 waiver case is at VSC that was approved on 9/7. It is strange that only my J-1 waiver (I-612) got LUDS on 10/12, 10/16 and 10/17. On last friday my lawyer called me and said I-140 is approved and I got a courtesy letter from TSC on the next day.

Good luck with your case as you have good credentials. Make sure claim only strong criteria and loosely mention weak ones somewhere in the cover letter. Imagine if you were AAO ..reading thro the cover letters that has stong criteria like publications, its impact factor....how u have reached top 2% in your field....it makes AAO happy and AAO will get irritated if u claim a scholarship in a scholl/college as one criteria (they are looking for Nobel winners). Again it depends on mood of a AAO.

good luck