EB1-EA please guide

Molecular

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,
Here are my credentials, please advice if I stand a chance for EB1-EA.

Physician, with two fellowships, board certified in my specialty and two subspecialties. Currently in private practice.
Publications, total 8 (4 first author)
Out of these 2 publications are educational in nature (thus cannot be cited) but provide continuing medical education to thousands of subscribers.
Citations, total 58 (56 out of circle, worldwide cited in different countries). the paper most cited (48 times) is my first author paper
Co-author/Reviewer of 3 chapters of a widely used free online textbook of my specialty (the website gets several thousand hits every day though all of them may not be for my chapters). The website boasts testimonials from all across the globe regarding its widespread use. (This activity can fit in both reviewer as well as significant contribution I guess, what do you say? This may not be origincal though as the owner of the website is someone else).
Presentations - 13 total, majority in US based international level conferences where submissions are peer-reviewed.
Reviewer for 6 journals, reviewed 6 manuscripts so far for 2 of these journals
Editorial board member for a modest journal
Editor-in chief for a newly started journal of my field (this journal is in its baby stage and just got ISSN no.)
Membership - Fellow member for 2 organizations which require board certification in my specialty as requirement

Guys, your input is valuable for me. Also, any tips to improve would be very appreciated.
Thanks a ton

Can someone please guide

Hi friends,

I see several people seeing this post but no response. I humbly request to all the experts out there. Please help me evaluate my situation if its even worth considering EB1-EA or not.
Your opinion is highly valuable.

Thanks a ton,
Molecular

My understanding is that you have to meet at least 3 out of 10 criteria set forth for the EB1. My subjective, non-professional feeling is that you have a case for EB1. For a more professional opinion, you also can send your CV to a lawyer for free evaluation. You don't have to stay with them to do the application, as the initial consult is free and non-binding. Good luck!

Can anyone please suggest that I am eligible for EB-1A or OR

Hi Friends could anyone please suggest that i am eligible to process Gc through EB-1

I have Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Phd 5 years in Japan
-almost 7 years in USA (Post doc and now Research Associate)
- Obtained two honors fellowship in Japan
-Published 15 articles with 80 citations (7 first author)
- two book chapters with Nova Publications
-18 International Scientific conference proceedings
- two of my scientific reports published on the cover page of the journal
- 12 DNA seq published with NIH
- editor in two Indian journals
- reviewer of 3 international journals
-reviewed 6 articles
-reviewed 3 Phd thesis from Indian universities
- got Best research project award in India
-membership with 6 scientific societies (USA, Japan & India)
- appointed as a judge for the 3 local scientific conferences in USA
-4 invited talks
-my report published on weekly magazine (Vaccine weekly)
-able to get good recommendation letters from people in and around my field from (Japan, Germany, France and USA).

Could anyone suggest me that i am able to process my GC through EB-1 category.

Chance of getting EB-1 EA in the Field of Arts

Hello everyone!

I am a DMA student (PhD equivalent in music) in piano performance, planning to graduate in a year and a half. I would like to know my chances of getting an EB-1 EA. I plan to apply upon obtaining my degree.

Briefly about my achievements:

1, I have performed numerous solo and orchestral concerts internationally (United States, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Germany, Russia, France, Holland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, Japan, South Korea, Peru, Costa Rica, China, Australia, among others.) I can support my performance history with documentation (posters, flyers, etc.)

2, I have won six international piano competitions and received other awards.

3, I have a CD that was released in 2005 in Germany, which won the Grand Prix International Liszt du Disque Award.

4, I have several newspaper reviews published about me, both US and international.

5, I was offered a preemptive recruitment fellowship that was offered to only three students of the approximately 850 applicants.

I would appreciate your opinions. Thank you and have a great day!