EB 5 visas through 1000000 $ investment

dhruvpatel

do you need to stay in the US if you make an application for EB5 visas through 1 million $ investment in a business? is it necessary to start a new business or can takeover a old one too? please share your experience ...

before you invest read about teh E-verify and the Oct. 31 expiring for the EB 5...unless it will be extended...

EB-5 Investment Visa

I saw your recent posts and thought to reply with our website. I manage a an EB-5 regional center and thought you might be interested. If you have any questions about the EB-5 investment visa program, don't hesitate to ask..

We do all of our investments through Marriott International, Inc. and consider our program the best investment program available through the EB-5 program.

Please reply if you have any questions...

Thanks,

Mike

"The EB-5 category requires an investment of $500,000 to $1,000,000 in a new commercial enterprise that will benefit the US economy and produce ten full time jobs for workers unrelated to the EB-5 petitioner. (In certain circumstances the purchase or expansion of an existing business may qualify.)" It helps if the business was started after 1990, otherwise the process becomes more difficult for this existing business to be considered. Hope this helps,

Matt
usainvestco.com

oh and the link to more information follows...
immigration.com/greencard/eb5-green-card/eb-5-investment-green-card

Please see new post at: Information for Prospective EB-5 Immigrant Investors

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think EU people or foreigners getting a visa will overstay.
life is horrible in the USA. lot of guns, crimes, health care sucks...bad food, and superficial people.

I'm a Licensed Real estate Broker and can help investors invest in new or existing businesses to qualify for the EB-5. I've already helped 29 clients successfully obtain the investor immigrant visas so far, and can supply references if needed. My # is 407 535 0616.

I have seen a website eb5extell.com. Its a very good Eb 5 visa program company. You can find avail numerous services like eb5 visa program, eb 5 program, green card, regional centera, Eb-5 visa regional center. you can have a look at this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regional centers are for those who don't care if their money is returned to them or not and in more ways than one, the money is truly at risk. If you start up your own franchise locations, you've a better chance of getting a solid return on investment as well as a return of investment.

There are various options through which you can get a visa for a country. If you are looking for a permanent settlement and you are even planning to setup a business of your own then the best way is to look for the options available for you online.

The smarter choice would be to seek the advice of experienced attorneys, CPA's and Business Brokers who've a documented track record and verifiable credentials. There are many attorneys who would love to have your business, but very few who can actually show a verifiable track record.