EB 3 India prospects

psonti

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
I have seen some calcs on annual visa #'s that are divided into country counts / category counts etc....too confusing..

My PD is July 2003....at the moment VISA bulletin indicates they are processing Aug 2001.....

Any speculations on how many EB3 - India folks (+ spouses) VISA's might be required between Aug 2001 and 2003......

What is the worst case scenario? 2 years...3 years? assuming no regulations change along the way?

Gurus,
I have seen some calcs on annual visa #'s that are divided into country counts / category counts etc....too confusing..

My PD is July 2003....at the moment VISA bulletin indicates they are processing Aug 2001.....

Any speculations on how many EB3 - India folks (+ spouses) VISA's might be required between Aug 2001 and 2003......

What is the worst case scenario? 2 years...3 years? assuming no regulations change along the way?

may be India EB3 will move fast. All are still busy porting EB3 to EB2.

According to Trackitt (http://www.trackitt.com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/) there are 83 members before my PD (05/2003).

83 * 3 (per family) = 249 members approximately.

Based on this, we may expect our turn might come within one year.:)

EB3 - INDIA
PD - 05/2003
Labor AD - 2005
140 AD - 2005
485 - RD - 06/2007
FP - 07/07
RFE Reply - 09/21
LUD 06/04, 07/09, 07/10, 08/28, 09/21, 09/28, 09/30, 10/01

I do hope, its more like continue to hope that it will come this year. When is the next bulletin out anyways?

yes mine its the same. mine PD is EB3 PD 01. I called 5 times and got answer everything looks good but visa numbers are not available. what a BS answer. another of my friend his PD also 01 but no updates.

still there state visa dept and USCIS doesn't work in SYNC. and BS things are continuing.

can you imagine it?

So I lost my hope of GC bcos this year economic conditions are bad and no body don't know immediate future of job and we may have to change jobs in that case again do AC21 and again cases would get delayed. you might be knowing USCIS internal checks does check all your history of employers you worked and then issue a RFE, interview etc and it makes more delays. This is a complete harrassment for employment based GC.

dice12
EB3 PD 01
485 RD 04

Well April did not pan out well for EB3 india. No surprise. I have registered on the trackitt site...I wonder how many EB3 Indian's have not registered there.... that concerns me....

That site is good for statistical analysis ....I recommend everyone to go to that site and register there...