EARLY interview at 6:30AM in Houston??!!

becomingcitizen

Registered Users (C)
Oh, my, finally my clock has started ticking now. I received my interview letter today, but I'm surprised to find the time at which I'm asked to come in to the district office (Houston). 6:30AM!!!! Wow, I wonder if they are working at that time. And also in the letter it says not to arrive any earlier than 30 mintues, so I guess I have to control my time of arrival b/t 6AM and 6:30AM exactly. It just kinda seems odd, so I wonder if people have the same experience.

Also, two questions

I heard the process in Houston is a bit different, being that you're asked for a few questions in the lobby area and then allowed to proceed to interview?? Any of you know?

In addition to the listed documents on the interview letter, what else should I bring on paper? The only thing I can think of are my tax forms and of course my traffic tickets dismissal from the court? Anything else?

Also, as AS8, I did once go back for family reason, shall I prepare anything in case they ask, I'm curious to know if they ask at all? As the actual date of interview is getting close, I'm actually getting both nervous but excited too!

Thanks All!!