EAD RFE notice..

narasi_a

Registered Users (C)
My wife got an RFE on EAD/AP and that was sent to my lawyer. Due to some problems from employer, my lawyer is not willing to send the RFE copy to me nor reply to it.

I called VSC customer service this week and they told me that i should receive a copy of the RFE from VSC.

I did not receive any notice till now.

Did anybody receive RFE notice to your home address? Please letme know.

Thanks in advance.
NAsu.

I got RFE for my wife's EAD to the attorney only, reason is we have given all the correspondence should go to attorney's address. RFE is about I-94 copies and Clear photo copy of the passport photo page. Answered on 7/2/04 , TSC received on 7/7/04 , LUD was changed twice 7/13/04 and 8/3/04 but no status has been changed Hopefully it will be approved.

My EAD is approved i got email today.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On August 6, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks everyone who helped me

My Wife also got RFE on EAD/AP

I have mention birth date in I485 form DD/MM/YYYY format. Just date and month changed. VSC asked me birth certificate. I have birth certificate but date format is DD/MM/YYYY (Indian Date format). And I have mention by mistake in I485 form DD/MM/YYYY format and in EAD and AP form date format is MM/DD/YYYY.

Is there any have good cover letter to explain this situation. I asked my lawyer. He told to me to send notarized copy of Birth certif. and copy of Driving license.

Is there any suggestion?

Thanks,