EAD received but checks not cashed yet!!

seeking_gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Is anyone else in a similar situation??

I had applied for 485+EAD+AP on June 30th and delivered to TSC on July 2. I received all of my(and spouse's) receipt notices and our EADs as well. I have received my FP notice as well.

My spouses EAD came 2 days ago. My checks have still not been cashed!

Is this normal??? Is anyone else in the same situation as I am..:confused: :confused:

Hi,

I had applied for 485+EAD+AP on June 30th and delivered to TSC on July 2. I received all of my(and spouse's) receipt notices and our EADs as well. I have received my FP notice as well.

Is this normal??? Is anyone else in the same situation as I am..:confused: :confused:

Oh Boy yes you should be confused, i am too, 'cos USCIS has made it clear that untill you pay them the required amount, they will not process your case, which makes me wonder why?
My best thoughts is that, they probably cashed it and your bank hasn't posted it yet or something....
anyway what ever the case is.. TAKE YOUR EYES AWAY FROM THAT MONEY.......lol... just assume its not there... and i'm sure it will be posted any time soon.

Receiving Receipt Notices is a Good Sign

Hello seeking_gc

The fact that you have the receipt notices is a good sign and an acknowledgment that your case has been received and pending.

By the way, where did you get your receipt notices from? Were they from TSC or NSC? Do they start with SRC or LIN?

A response will be highly appreciated.

Thanks - IE

Hi,

Hi,

It's like getting e-mail about an update, without the letter being received!! As someone pointed out the payment posting is on the way ... I will give it a few more days.