EAD for L2

alrd

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
I applied for EAD on Dec 6 (e-filling) on Dec 7 went to newrak for fingerprints and photo, got the receipt 5 business days later from VSC.
Now I just have to mail the documents, can anyone help me check if I am sending all necessary copies:
I-94 (mine and my husband´s) showing L1-L2 status
certificate of marriage (traslated)
BCIS online receipt witn Biometric stamp on it.
original receipt (got by mail)​
Do I need to send copy of our passports as well?, We got our L visas approved here as a change of satus form B1/b2 to L1/L2, so in our passports we have B visas stamped.
thanks in advance for your help!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, one more thing, we have gone several times to the SS office and still they do not have us on the system, it´s been more than a month since we got our change of status approved. They said they would mail our papers to BCIS to confirm the new status, meanwhile, my husband cannot be paid by the company. Any suggestions, is it always like this?

Your confirmation page should have listed the documents that need to be submitted.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/e-supporting.htm
However you dont have to send your passport copies. But based on the I94 BCIS might have a query later.
What do you mean - they dont have you in the system? As EAD applicants? You will appear in the system only when you send in the requisite docs.