EAD delay worried - what are all the options I have ?

helpme123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

3 rd EAD renewal applied already
receipt date : end of may-10

current ead expire date : end of july-10

Nebraska service center

what are all the options do I have to get the renewal before jul-2010 ?

Can I get an appointment from uscis to speed-up the process ?

do I need to contact senator etc to help me ?

I don't know what to do ? please help

Thanks

Did you come to know of the options? I'm pretty much in the similar boat, looking at the other posts I'm pretty sure I may end up not getting my ead before the expiry. I didn't get my receipt# yet.

Mailed the application on 6/15 to Phoenix, AZ.
My check was deposited on 6/28
Current EAD (5th one) expires on 7/30.

Also, my wife applied at the same time but her check isn't deposited yet. Not sure what's going on.

Hi,

3 rd EAD renewal applied already
receipt date : end of may-10

current ead expire date : end of july-10

Nebraska service center

what are all the options do I have to get the renewal before jul-2010 ?

Can I get an appointment from uscis to speed-up the process ?

do I need to contact senator etc to help me ?

I don't know what to do ? please help

Thanks

Did you come to know of the options? I'm pretty much in the similar boat, looking at the other posts I'm pretty sure I may end up not getting my ead before the expiry. I didn't get my receipt# yet.

Mailed the application on 6/15 to Phoenix, AZ.
My check was deposited on 6/28
Current EAD (5th one) expires on 7/30.

Also, my wife applied at the same time but her check isn't deposited yet. Not sure what's going on.

Worst case, apply Vacation from job. Do you have AP?.

Likely - You will get your EAD in 3o days

my wife's case was in similar boat last year. We contacted the "USCIS ombudsman", and also the senator. Finally we got the card, after 1 month of cotnacting these agenices.. Not sure whether these sources actually helped. I guess it is still a good thing if somebody from senators office calls and checks.

I'm in a same boat. I e-filed for ead renewal(3rd) @ NSC on 07/15. received receipt last week with notice date 07/15. My EAD is expiring on 08/18. We contacted USCIS to expedite but got rejected given reason application is not 75 days old. We also contacted congressman for our area, same answer. I'm not primary(GC is filed on husband's name), can i use my paid vacations(3 weeks) during the period i don't have my new ead? What are my options do I need to leave job or can continue on vacation(paid and unpaid)?

Pls help....

I'm in a same boat. I e-filed for ead renewal(3rd) @ NSC on 07/15. received receipt last week with notice date 07/15. My EAD is expiring on 08/18. We contacted USCIS to expedite but got rejected given reason application is not 75 days old. We also contacted congressman for our area, same answer. I'm not primary(GC is filed on husband's name), can i use my paid vacations(3 weeks) during the period i don't have my new ead? What are my options do I need to leave job or can continue on vacation(paid and unpaid)?

Pls help....

I applied for ead renewal on 6/15 (express mailed to Phoenix) and it got approved on 7/28. I checked on trackitt and found that they are taking at least about 40 days for the approval. Sorry, I don't mean to dishearten you but wanted to write so that you could take appropriate actions.

Also, earlier I posted that my wife's application got rejected. It was a valid rejection as we put in a copy of I-140 application instead of I-485 (for proof of pending AOS application).

HTH

Hey guys!!Did you have any news about you EAD, I'm now in the same situation
Please share you experience and advice what I can do
Thank you!