EAD card rec'd and then rec'd fingerprint notice!

krakow007

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
I received my EAD card in mail around Jan 3rd 2006 after doing a walk-in fingerprinting for 765 and 485 at my local ASC. I even had a new LUD on my both my cases. Then I was sent a notice to appear for biometrics for 765 and 485 at my local ASC on Jan 31st saying that my application would be considered abandoned if I do not appear.
My question is, has anyone had this experience before? What did you do? Should I go for fingerprinting again eventhough I have done it before and have a valid EAD card?
I was going to call us the customer service tomorrow anyway, but does anyone have any other suggestions/insights?

Thanks
Regards

sigh.. we are expecting our baby right around that time. Well I think I will try calling up first but if I dont find anything and nothing else happens that day, I will go. Otherwise I'm going to have to call to reschedule or something anyways.
This is so uncoordinated! But well I guess that is a whole other topic!

krakow007 said:
Hello All,
I received my EAD card in mail around Jan 3rd 2006 after doing a walk-in fingerprinting for 765 and 485 at my local ASC. I even had a new LUD on my both my cases. Then I was sent a notice to appear for biometrics for 765 and 485 at my local ASC on Jan 31st saying that my application would be considered abandoned if I do not appear.
My question is, has anyone had this experience before? What did you do? Should I go for fingerprinting again eventhough I have done it before and have a valid EAD card?
I was going to call us the customer service tomorrow anyway, but does anyone have any other suggestions/insights?

Thanks
Regards

hi,Karkow07,your coming baby and your wife are doing fine.
I have a question for you or anyone can guild me here.

i received my fp notice , however, i cannot make it the date it asks me to do. I want to make an appointment by infopass to get FP done earlier. But as i went to infopass i do not know how to make the appointment, since i need to choose several option, like
-- you need to file an application for yourself
---You have a question about your case.
--- You wish to speak to an immigration officer.
---- It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.

which one i can choose to make my FP appointment ? Can you help ?
thanks

Hello little elf,
of the options you listed, only two will get you an infopass appointment directly - a.) You wish to speak to an immigration officer, and b.) It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card. So select the option to speak to an immigration officer.
Another thing you can try is to take your 485 and 765 receipts along with your fp notice to your local application support center (use the uscis.gov website to look one up nearest to you) and try to walk in and request them to do your FPs early. Often times they agree. Make sure you take your passports and id/drivers license also with you.
All the best.