EAD approved in 48 days

Hello Sanan,

Congratulations on yourGC and your wife's EAD approval.As I can see you filed your wife's papers after you got the GC ..I am in the similar boat. my husband has received his GC and as a result of it I am out of status on H4..I am preparing all the docs to file my 485 /EAD/Adance Parole etc..

Can you please let me know what status you have mentioned on form I765/ 485/131 as her current status I am assuming if you are on H1 and she is on H4 ..She was out of status if you have filed her 485/EAD after your GC approval ...Thanks for your inputs in advance..It will help me in preparing my documents...

Got my 2nd EAD today and it took like 30 days from TSC. Applied in July first week.

How many more to renew I dunno......:)

Wow it is fast

And I send my packet on June 26 and no receipt notice here and you have your EAD.

I guess I should have consulted 'high priest' of temple...LOL

Congrates Mate

My lawyer mentioned "H4" as the status. Even though you are out of status..but thats what your last status was and you would put that in.

good luck
Hello Sanan,

Congratulations on yourGC and your wife's EAD approval.As I can see you filed your wife's papers after you got the GC ..I am in the similar boat. my husband has received his GC and as a result of it I am out of status on H4..I am preparing all the docs to file my 485 /EAD/Adance Parole etc..

Can you please let me know what status you have mentioned on form I765/ 485/131 as her current status I am assuming if you are on H1 and she is on H4 ..She was out of status if you have filed her 485/EAD after your GC approval ...Thanks for your inputs in advance..It will help me in preparing my documents...

I know its weird...according to my lawyer they haven't yet received the recpt. notices either!!! I was lucky to get the recpt. # from the back of the check !
LOL@ should have consulted 'high priest'....
And I send my packet on June 26 and no receipt notice here and you have your EAD.

I guess I should have consulted 'high priest' of temple...LOL

Congrates Mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup same here too......NO RECEIPTS......i got my SRC numbers off the back of the checks.....and then set up the e-mail.....and then suddenly I had the "Card Production" mail come in not ONCE but TWICE!!!....dunno whats that about....I really hope this isnt one of those "mistake" e-mails......:eek:

Got the receipt notices finally!

I don't think so...just check my lawyers website - They got the receipt notices yesterday!
Yup same here too......NO RECEIPTS......i got my SRC numbers off the back of the checks.....and then set up the e-mail.....and then suddenly I had the "Card Production" mail come in not ONCE but TWICE!!!....dunno whats that about....I really hope this isnt one of those "mistake" e-mails......:eek:

Thats nice....I will call up my lawyer today and see if they got them too or not. Hopefully the card is my mailbox when I reach home today.....My god looks at us getting giddy with delight as if its the god almighty who has graced us,.......what this immigration will make us do.....

My lawyer mentioned "H4" as the status. Even though you are out of status..but thats what your last status was and you would put that in.

good luck

Thanks Sanan for the info.Did you file 485 approval notice and a copy of your green card along with the other documents while submitting your wife's 485/EAD application? Appreciate your inputs.

Just the approval Notice, not the GC copy along with other docs.
I am happy to help :)
Thanks Sanan for the info.Did you file 485 approval notice and a copy of your green card along with the other documents while submitting your wife's 485/EAD application? Appreciate your inputs.

Got the EAD but - it has the wrong SEX in it

CIS made a typo in my "wife's" EAD - Wrong sex .....Any one heard that before?
Will of course call them on Monday